Vanessa

Ursula watches Ariel and Wren through her bubble.

"Nice work, boys. That was a close one. Too close. The little tramp! Oh, he's better than I thought. At this rate, he'll be kissing him by sunset for sure."

Ursula swims to her shelf of ingredients and smashes them aside, picking up some ingredients.

"Well, it's time Ursula took matters into her own tentacles!" Ursula smashes ingredients into the cauldron, sending puffs of smoke in the water.

"Triton's daughter will be mine - and then I'll make him writhe. I'll see him wriggle like a worm on a hook!" Laughing, she clutches her shell necklace. A golden emanates from behind her. Ursula transforms into a human and her voice becomes Ariel's.

The moon shines bright. On a terrace, Wren plays the melody of the song the mystery boy sang to him on his flute. He gazes out to sea, contemplating as Grimsby approaches.

"Eric, if I may say, far better than any dream girl or boy, is one of flesh and blood, one warm and caring, and right before your eyes." Grimsby explains.

Wren glances up at a window where Ariel stands in his nightgown, combing his hair with a fork. Wren smiles towards him. He looks sadly at his flute. Gazing firmly at it, he stakes a step back and throws it out into the water. He looks towards Ariel's window and begins to stride towards it, but stops.

He hears Ariel's voice vocalizing "Ahhh."

He leans over the edge of the terrace to see a woman walking along the shore, the sea witch in disguise. Wren strains to see her clearly. The shell necklace hangs around her neck, glowing brightly. An eerie golden mist winds through the air towards Wren. It fills his eyes, enchanting him. Wren forgot about Ariel and his promise to not marry a girl.

Scuttle swoops over the castle, flying to Ariel's window, "Ariel! Ariel, wake up! Wake up! I just heard the news. Congratulations, kiddo, we did it!"

Scuttle shakes Ariel's hand as he sits up, still half-asleep. Sebastian yawns and tries to go back to sleep.

"What is this idiot babbling about?" Sebastian grumbled.

"Right - as if you two didn't know, uh? The whole town's buzzin' about the prince gettin' himself hitched this afternoon! You know, he's getting married!"

Scuttle picks up Sebastian and rubs his head.

"You silly sidewalker!" Scuttle smiled at Ariel, "I just wanted to wish you luck. I'll catch you later, I wouldn't miss it!"

Scuttle flies out the window. Ariel's eyes grow wide. Leaping out of bed, he scoops up Sebastian, twirls him around and gives him a kiss on the head. He fluffs his hair and rushes out the room and down the stairs. Sebastian gets out of bed and follows him.

"Well, uh - err, Eric. I-it appears that I was mistaken." Ariel heard Grimsby's hesitant voice.

Ariel stops, flabbergasted. He hides behind a beam and listens on.

"This mystery maiden of yours does - in fact exist. And - and she is lovely, Grimsby held Vanessa's hands, "Congratulations, my dear."

"We wish to be married as soon as possible." Wren's monotonous voice reached Ariel's ears.

"Oh, yes - of course, Wren, but, er - but these things do take time, you know..." Grimsby admitted.

"This afternoon, Grimsby. The wedding ship departs at sunset." Wren demanded.

"Oh, oh - very well, Eric - as you wish." Grimsby anxiously walked away.

Ariel is distraught and runs off crying. Vanessa touches her necklace and laughs as Wren stands stiffly, under a trance.