Atlantica Palace

"Ariel, dear, time to come out. You've been in there all morning." Andrina talked to her younger brother through their shared bathroom.

Ariel emerges from behind a curtain, humming "Part of Your World" to himself.

"What is with him lately?" Atina asked, watching her brother smile at himself in the mirror, brushing his hair.

Ariel picks a red flower and swims away. He bumps into their father.

"Morning, Daddy." Ariel laughed, putting the flower in his hair and swims off, spinning in circles. He chuckles.

"Oh, she's got it bad." Atina observed, watching her brother.

"What? What has he got?" King Triton asked, confused.

"Isn't it obvious, Daddy? Ariel's in love." Andrina smiled, turning towards their dad.

"Ariel? In love?" King Triton picks the flower from his hair and looks at it.

Sebastian paces on a rock.

"Ok. So far, so good. I don't think the king knows."

Orange flower petals fall around Sebastian. One lands on his face and he blows it off.

"But it will not be easy keeping something like this a secret for long."

Ariel picking the orange flowers, concentrating on the petals.

"He loves me... hmmm, he loves me not... He loves me! I knew it!" Ariel smiled, laughing as he hugs the last flower petal. Sebastian joins him on the rock.

"Ariel, stop talking crazy." Sebastian demanded, looking at the seemingly crazy red-head.

"I gotta see him again - tonight! Scuttle knows where he lives." Ariel begins to swim away. Sebastian grabs onto her fins.

"Ariel - please. Will you get your head out of the clouds and back in the water where it belongs?" Sebastian begs, being dragged around as Ariel swam around the rock.

"I'll swim up to his castle. Then Flounder will splash around to get his attention, and then with -" Ariel listed, counting on his fingers.

Sebastian gets in front of his face.

"Down here is your home! Ariel - listen to me. The human world - it's a mess. Life under the sea is better than anything they got up there." Sebastian smiled.

The seaweed is always greener

In somebody else's lake

You dream about going up there

But that is a big mistake

Just look at the world around you

Right here on the ocean floor

Such wonderful things surround you

What more is you lookin' for?

Under the sea

Under the sea

Darling it's better

Down where it's wetter

Take it from me

Up on the shore they work all day

Out in the sun they slave away

While we devotin'

Full time to floatin'

Under the sea