we all die, you either kys or get killed

a/n: I know anyone reading this is unstable but for the love of S.E. Hinton, please don't listen to the title it just happened to fit the chapter.
      I woke up to someone poking my hair. I opened my eyes, Johnny and I had gone in after our sideways cha cha slide night. Dally was staring down at me, he was uncomfortably close to my face.
    "Don't put your dick near my mouth, I bite." I mumbled and rolled over. He yanked my hair so I was looking at him.
    "What did you say to me you little shit?"
    "I'll be the wind and you can be gone. Now go talk to ponyboy or something."
    "You mean the golden bowl?" I mumbled yes and sat up. While he talked to pony and Johnny I went outside and splashed some water from the pump onto my face. I was happy he was here don't get me wrong, but modern high school students are required to sleep until at least 2 pm.
    "Hey y/n, we're going to get some DQ, are you coming sis?" Johnny asked.
    "Yessss slayy!" We all hopped into Dally's car. of course, he doesn't know how to drive and we almost died a few times but it's okay I guess. We stopped at DQ and we all got a lot of food, them two boys are like I ain't ever seen. Dally had tried to tell Johnny to slowdown but Johnny almost bit his hand. I guess people can't live on bread alone.
    "So what's the scoop man whore?" Dally grumbled at my nickname for him but I think he's long since given up on taming my stupidity.
    "That kid you killed had a lot of friends man, people are getting jumped left and right. I've even had to start packing a heater." He pulled a gun out of the front of his pants.
   "Ah yes, the smartest place to put a gun, pointing at your cock. 'WhY dO MEn LiVE ShoRTer LivEs?" I mocked.
    "You kill people with heaters Dally." Johnny said, ignoring my comment.
   "Relax, it ain't loaded, this cock on the other hand-" right then a 10 year old girl came up to the car. She had the same teeth as Steve, I wonder if they were related.
    "Do you have any change?" Her voice sounded like the Nightcore version of Abby from dance moms. Dally quickly stuck the gun back in his pants.
    "Naw man, now get outta here!" He had a real good Yorker accent right there, I could almost hear my dad yelling at the TV when he spoke. The girl left and we all let out a relieved sigh.
    "Anyways we got a spy, this broad man, uhh the name of a fruit?"
    "Cherry! Cherry Valance!" Ponyboy spit barbeque in my hair.
    "Ponyboy! The hell! Cover your mouth!"
    "Yea, thats her name, she said she felt like it was her fault and is gonna try to fight for us in court. We got a rumble in a few days."
    "Dallas." Johnny took a deep breath. We all looked at him expectingly. "I'm going to turn myself in." I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. Dallas turned to him, his face was a mixture of anger, doubt, and something Ive never seen in him: fear.
    "The hell do you mean Johnny? You could get the chair!"
    "Well I ain't done anything before and if the socs are testifying, then I have a pretty good chance of being let off easy. Plus it ain't fair for pony to be stuck in a church with his brothers worrying about him, I don't suppose my folks have said anything about me?" His voice kinda cracked at the end.
    "Hey man, the boys are worried, you know Two Bit was gonna go to Texas to look for you?"
    "Not the gang, my parents."
    "No they haven't!" Johnny's face was crestfallen. "You think my old man gives a hang if I'm uh, drunk, or in jail, or dead in a ditch? No, but it don't bother me none!"
    "This isn't about you Dallas! Johnny just wants his parents love right now." I rubbed Johnny's shoulder, he was holding back tears but he would never cry in front of Dallas.
     The ride back to get our stuff was quiet until we saw the church in flames, there were some people around it.
    "Hey, we gotta make sure it's all alright!" Pony yelled, him, Johnny, and I jumped out of the car and raced towards the burning building as Dallas called after us to stop. His pleas fell on deaf ears.
    "Jerry! Some of the kids are missing!" A school teacher cried. The man named Jerry was about to reply when we heard faint cries coming from the church. The three of us ran towards the church, everything was on autopilot now, cracking open a new hole, searching through the burning ruble, and throwing the kids out. my eyes and skin burned like hell. I heard dally yell at us to get out, he pulled ponyboy but as Johnny was escaping, the roof began to cave, I dove underneath, pushing him out of the way. I thought volleyball warm ups were painful but nothing compared to this. I barley had time to scream before I blacked out.