LOOK AT ALL THOSE CHICKENS

a/n sorry for not posting very often, I've been working more to pay for a hospital bill :/ also school restarted so don't expect much
  Johnny knocked on the door, there were a few seconds before Buck opened the door. We were overcome with loud music and bright lights.
    "What do you want?" He grumbled.
    "We need to see Dally. It's important." Johnny squeaked.
    "He ain't want no kids' company; he's busy." He crossed his burly arms. Not to be a Karen but I did not like his vibe.
     "Get out of our way or I'll put a hundred hats on your bed." I stood on my tippy toes to look intimidating. He grumbled something sexist before closing the door to go get dally.
     A few minutes later, Dally came out shirtless.
      "Hey guys, what's up?"
      "Sorry to bother you Dal but i-" Johnny couldn't finish his sentence.
      "He killed a soc." Ponyboy finished his sentence.
      "Ok, good for you. What do you want? An award or something?"
      "No, we need help and thought you'd be able to." I said "Or do you not want to get your princess hands dirty?
     "Shut up bitch. I can help you two but not them." He glared at me.
     "What are we supposed to do with them Dal? They'll be put in jail!" Pony tried to defend me.
     "As if I care!"
     "Why are you being so rude all of the sudden? All I did was not have sex with you, just because I'm not throwing myself at your feet doesn't give you a right to absolutely hate me." I went into the corner and took a ciggerette off his nightstand.
      "Fine, I'll help all of you, Pony take this or you'll die from hypothermia." I zoned out while he was moving Johnny instructions, I always thought this world would be better than mine, but it wasn't.
     "Ok y/n, come on we gotta go to the tracks." And we ran off as fast as we could go.
       At the train tracks we hopped in, luckily the workers weren't looking that well and skimmed over us. Pony fell asleep on Johnny's lap. "That's gay." I thought.
      "Well, we should probably make a list for when we go to the store." Johnny said, his voice was raspy and quiet.
      "Yeah, probably. Definitely toilet paper and soap." He nodded and even smiled a little bit. Maybe everything would turn out alright.

A/n: if you have any ideas for genz stuff they could do at the church please comment because y'all are going to hate the dumb shit I come up with