Chapter 15: Happy ever after?

The first thing I felt was the wet grass beneath me and someone holding my hand. I heard people crying, but apart from that, it was awfully quiet. I felt incredibly sore, as if I had done hours worth of full body workouts, and forcing my eyes to open was a real piece of work, but I managed. When I opened my eyes, I looked up into the grey cloudy sky and noticed that Draco was laying on my stomach, sobbing. „What happened?" I rasped with a weak voice. Draco raised his head and looked at me in disbelief and then gave me a quick kiss. „Oh Y/n... I thought I had lost you" he sobbed. „I love you Y/n, please don't ever leave me..." he whispered while crying against my shoulder. „I love you too Draco" I whispered. „But... did we win?" I asked to scared to look around me „We did... but... Dumbledore, he didn't make it. After Bellatrix hit you with the Cruciatus Curse, he tried to make her stop, but didn't see that my father had escaped my grasp... My father... he killed Dumbledore" Malfoy pressed out and I knew how hard it was for him. I decided too use every last bit of my energy to sit up straight and heard a few gasps and a bit of cheering when I did so. Someone even shouted „She's alive!" But I didn't care. „Draco... it's not your fault. You couldn't have prevented it. Someone as cruel as that doesn't deserve your love, so you don't need to feel bad to hate him for what he did." I said and Draco pulled me into a tight hug, causing me to groan in pain. He quickly let go and apologized, but it was ok. „What happened to the deatheaters?" „Harry and I managed to kill a few and the rest... well, since Dumbledore broadcasted all of it, Aurors appeared and took care of them. They all received the dementor's kiss. And Voldemort was killed by Harry" Draco explained. „He's over there, next to Dumbledore and Cedric. God, he's been through so much." he added, whispering. „He has, but you have too. Are you ok, considering what happened with your parents?" I asked, worried. „Yes Y/n and you know why? Because I have you. Y/n I know were still young but... as soon as we graduate, would you do the honor of marrying me?" I gasped excitedly and then threw my arms around his neck. „Of course, yes!"

1 year later

„Molly, thank you so much, but I can't possibly accept this!" I said as Molly Weasley handed me the veil she had worn at her wedding. „Oh Darling, I insist! It would make me so happy to see you wear it! See it as your ‚Something borrowed' after all, I'm still hoping Ginny and Hermione will get to wear it one day as well, it's family tradition... I know you're not a Weasley, but you're just as much a part of this family as Harry, Hermione or my children!" She insisted. Ever since she had learned of my parent's passing and what happened to Draco's parents, she had treated us as if we were part of her family from day one. Of course, the Weasleys were a bit skeptical of Draco, but as soon as they got to know him better, all suspicions vanished into thin air.
„And I have something old..." Minerva said behind me. After I had graduated with honors, she had offered first name basis. „This locket has been in Dumbledore's family for ages, and he asked me to give it to my favorite student. Well, that was you!" She said and winked. Now I had everything: Something blue (a hidden hickey Draco had given me last night), something new (the dress that had been gifted to me by Hermione, Ginny and Pansy Parkinson collectively, even though I still didn't understand why Pansy would be willing to gift me something this beautiful) something old and something borrowed. I was ready.
„You look stunning Y/n!" Hermione said. She and Ginny were my bridesmaids, Harry and Blaise were Draco's groomsmen. Who would have ever expected that? Harry being Draco's groomsman? „Thank you Hermione! I'm so excited!!" I squeaked. It was a small wedding on a beach, but it was all we needed and all I had ever dreamed of. „I bet! But Y/n, it's time!!" Ginny responded. „Shall we?" Asked Fred and George, each offering me an arm. They thought it would be funny if they lead me down the isle and I had agreed.

After the ceremony had taken it's course and I had spoken my vows, it was now time for Draco to speak his. „Y/n... When we first met, I was a horrible person. The stereotypical Slytherin, son of deatheaters, spoiled. But when I met you, I started questioning everything. You made me realise, that the world I was living in, was nothing but deceit and that it was dragging me down with it. You saved me, you are my guiding light, my everything. And I can't imagine a life without you. I love you." he said and I felt a tear roll down my cheek. „So cheesy, Mr Malfoy." I mouthed and smiled. Arthur, who was officiating our wedding, cleared his throat, and Draco and I chuckled. „Do you, Y/n /Y/m/n Everton, take Draco Lucius Malfoy to be your lawfully wedded husband?" „Yes, I do." „And do you, Draco Lucius Malfoy, take Y/n Y/m/n Everton to be your lawfully wedded wife?" „Yes, I do." „With the power invested to me by the ministry of magic, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!" Draco didn't need to be told twice, he immediately pulled me close and gave me a quick, but passionate kiss. „I love you, Mr. Malfoy" I whispered. „And I love you, Mrs. Malfoy" my husband replied and smiled. „Has a nice ring to it." I chuckled. „It sure does. I can't say it often enough." Draco said. „Hey now, enough sweet talking!" Blaise jokingly complained from behind Draco. „We need drinks! Let's go party!" He said. And that's what we did, all night long.

Hours later (Just FYI, this is the wedding night. You know what's gonna happen 🌶)
„Thank God we're finally alone!" I sighed while we were driving to our house. The wedding had been a blast, but it's exhausting entertaining this many people. „Yeah, now I've got you all for myself..." Draco said and smirked. I slowly put a hand on his thigh and started caressing it. I felt him tense up under my touch, but I knew he enjoyed it. „Hey now, Mrs. Malfoy, I'm driving! You wouldnt want me distracted now, would you?" Draco said in a mischievieous voice „Me? Getting you distracted? Never... but maybe you can go a little faster so we can get home quicker?" I asked innocently. „So needy..." Draco chuckled and drove a little faster. „Look who's needy now!" I said and laughed. „I don't care if you think I'm needy. I've been waiting for this all day, Mrs. Malfoy." „Me too, Mr. Malfoy." „And you know what's the best part?" „No, what is?" „We have our whole life ahead of us, together." Draco said and pulled up in the parking lot in front of our house. I playfully rolled my eyes. „You're so cheesy!" I said an pulled him close to kiss me. We only broke apart for a quick second to get out of the car (God was I happy I had changed into a more comfortable dress after the wedding ceremony!) and then made our way to the house, kissing, but Draco stopped before we could enter. „Hey, wait!" he said. Then he swiftly picked me up and said „wouldn't want to miss muggle traditions, would we?" he chuckled and I laughed as he carried me into the house. „Let's go to our room." I whispered into his ear seductively after he had slowly let me back on my feet. I didn't have to tell him twice. While kissing, we made our way to the master bedroom. When we arrived, Draco softly pushed me against the wall. „Put your arms up" he commanded. „What if I don't?"I asked cheekily. „Oh, do you really want to be punished on your wedding night?" Draco asked with a hint of laughter in his voice. Then he grabbed my arms with one hand and pulled them up, only for him to trail kisses down my neck that caused me to shiver. When he reached the hem of my dress, he swiftly turned me around and trailed kisses down my back. Then he let go of my hands to open the dress and my bra. Both slid down to the floor quickly, leaving me in nothing but my white lace panties. Draco then continues trailing kisses down my spine and a moan escaped my lips. „Good girl" Draco whispered. He was so close that I felt his dick hardening against my butt. Then he turned me back around to allow me to undress him as well. I made it a point to unbutton his shirt slowly and seductively, but the suspense was killing both of us, so I turned the pace up a notch. When we were both finally naked from head to toe, we moved to the bed. Draco laid on top of me, trailing kisses from my lips, to my neck, on my shoulders, down to my breasts where he slowly started sucking my nipples. I moaned even louder this time, epsecially when decided to go down even further with his kisses. When he reached me hips, he looked up at me and smirked. „Ready?" „Yes!" „What do you want me to do to you?" „Lick me, Draco!" „Good girl" he said again and then started drawing circles on my clit and went on to lick my pussy. I clawed my nails into the sheets as I screamed his name „Draco!" and moaned. I felt like I was super close, but then Draco stopped. „Noo, why did you stop??" I complained. „This is a two person deal, my dear" he said and I sighed, then pulled him up to kiss him, and turned us around so I was now on top. I did what he had done to me: I trailed kisses down his body, sucked his hard nipples and trailed kisses until I reached his core, where I began working my magic with my hand, but Draco wanted me to continue with my mouth. Eventually, he asked me to stop. „Let's cum together" I rasped our of breath and turned me back to our starting position where he was on top. „Condom?" he asked. „No." I said and smiled. I was ready to commit to him all the way. „God, I love you so much, baby" he said and kissed me before I could tell him I loved him too. then he thrusted his hard dick inside me and moved it up and down, quickening the pace. At the same time, he kneaded my breast with one hand and rubbed my clit hard with his other hand. I held on to his shoulders and screamed. „Draco, I'm so close!" „Me too Babe, me too!" He also screamed, out of breath. Then he quickened his pace even more and thrusted even deeper, hitting my G-spot with his dick. I held on to Draco tightly and clawed my nails into his back, and then there was no holding back anymore and we both collapsed, twitching everywhere, as the wave of pleasure washed over us.
When we laid down next to each other a bit after, we had wrapped our arms around each other. „I will never et tired of this, even if it means I can't walk tomorrow." I whispered. Draco gave me a kiss on the top of my hair and said „Me neither." „I love you Draco." „I love you too, Y/n."

And then... we had our whole life ahead of us.