Chapter one: Introduction

There's nothing really "talk able" about me, I'm just a random teenage girl who hate going outside, I'm more of an introvert but for some reason everyone including guys just want to be around me. We are know that the reason is because I'm pretty, you see being pretty in where I live is "a disaster", everyone want to be like me, some girls would do make ups to look like me and one funny thing I also hated makeup, I'm a natural beauty, you can say.

My family is completely different from me, they were extremely proud of their beauty I guess that's why people wanted to be like me instead.

Anyways my name is Ava jones, I'm 16 born April 5 2006. My parents are models and my sisters Emma and Amelia with my brother Oliver has always want to be like my parents, models but I was different, I love farm animals especially goats that on my free time, I would go to the farm that was 30 minutes away from us. People always wonder why a pretty girl like me would want to be with farm animals but I didn't bother about that.

One morning during the holiday, I was done with high school, I was yet to join college, I wasn't really excited. Anyways one morning I was having breakfast with my family.

Dad: Morning princess, I hope you're not planning to go to the farm today?

Ava: You know I always go there since I have nothing to do

Dad: You really need to stop going to that farm, the animals stinks and the place stinks

Ava: The animals doesn't bother me, you do. Please mom, tell dad to stop bothering me about the farm

Mom: You need to listen to your dad, I don't want you to get sick from bad odour of animals and the surrounding

Ava: Seriously mom?

Amelia: Yes sis, you should stop. I don't even think I'll see myself in a place like that, I'm too pretty to be in a farm. Yuck (she made the gross face)

Ava: I don't care what you guys think, I'm going to the farm, I love animals

Emma: Everything will be all fun and game for you until you get eaten by one of the animals

Amelia/Oliver: (Laughs)

Ava: Shut up. I don't even know why I'm still here. (I left the dining table)

Ugh. Stupid people, I can't wait to move out of the house. I laid in my bed as I watch movie on my phone and text people, one thing you should also know is my phone has soo many notifications that I don't even know where to start from. Messages from models wanting me to join them, messages from boys and creepy men including married men asking me to marry them. I don't even know how they got my username, oh let me guess, my families, tagging me on every pictures they post. I didn't feel safe by all the messages and everything. I know you all would be like "you're pretty, you shouldn't be complaining" I am tired of everything going on.

Families forcing me to be like them, friends wanting to look like me, boys asking me out, men sending me creepy pictures and videos also messages.

So now tell me, would you want to be pretty and have all this problems I'm having or be less pretty with less problems?

Thank you for reading
Please like, comment and vote