Chapter eleven: Detention, again

Getting into a fight with Louise obviously landed me in detention and even made me "ditch" both Ellen and Joe, oh my gosh Louise is a total nightmare, just a slight hit in her back from my bag made her a total jerk, I just want to beat her up more, psychopath.

When the head of department (HOD) came back to her office because she was filling in for a teacher that wasn't in due to pregnancy, when the HOD came back, she just groaned and told us;

HOD: What's the problem?

Teacher: Apparently Ava and Louise were seen fighting after class but we were quick to stop them.

HOD: (sigh) So who wants to tell me what happened?

Louise: She happened, she pulled my hair and when I told her to apologise she just hissed and tried to walk away but I tripped her and the fight started.

Ava: Oh my gosh Louise. Liar, much?

Louise: I'm not lying.

Ava: Yes, you are. I mistakenly hit you with my bag and you slapped and pushed me to the floor and that's what continued the fight.

Louise: You pulled my hair, try not to lie

HOD: Quiet both of you, I'm soo tired of having to separate fight and quarrel between students, you're not in high school anymore, act like a grown up you say you are. You both are quarrelling like some year 7s, this is college, soon you will be in university, if you're going but still... (sigh) I'm very disappointed in you both, now look at your faces, full of bruises, I'll have the nurse clean it up for you both but do not forget, you both are coming back here for your punishment. Next time, I hope you won't have an argument again. Go to your class, if you both don't come back here after college, I'll phone your home and have you both do Saturday detention. Leave.

Louise: Thanks a lot, Ava.

Ava: You're very much welcome (hiss)

We left the HOD office and went back to class, the look on Ellen's face says it all, she is disappointed in me, I ditched her and Joe. I don't deserve their forgiveness if they give me one.

When it was time to go home, I wanted to risk my detention to meeting up with Ellen but the HOD caught me.

HOD: So what is said earlier is pointless?

Ava: No, no. I was going to talk to a friend before I come to your office, it's true.

HOD: The friend can wait, where is Louise?

Ava: Don't know, don't care

HOD: Anyways come with me.

HOD: I was going to give you and Louise a light punishment but you both thought it would be a good idea to ignore me. Anyways, Louise has just increased her punishment, you just stack the chairs in the hall and remove where you see gums and illegal items and drawing.

Ava: What?? I can't do all that. What will Louise do when she comes

HOD: She will wash the toilet, I know we have a janitor for that but she will be the janitor for a week. When you're done, tidy up and leave and do not worry, your parents already knows where you are.

Ava: Alright.

The head of department left leaving me to remove the gums and clean up the hall, it was the worst punishment I've ever done because the gum were hard to remove and some got in my finger, gross. I hope the HOD better punish Louise and I hope Ellen and Joe gives me chance to talk about everything.

Thanks for reading
Please like, comment and vote.