Chapter ten: Fight

Slapping josh was never my intention, all I wanted from him was to stay away from me and my love life with Joe although me and Joe are not together.
Coming to college, people gossiping about me was never what I wanted, I wanted people to know me as a nice, sweet, genuine, gentle person but thanks to josh, it was ruined.

After month of being on my own in college, I finally decided it was time to talk to one of them, Ellen or Joe. I don't know what to say but I can't keep being alone, I need people to talk to or I'd just kill myself or maybe change college if possible. So I went to the class and in a piece of paper, I wrote a letter and gave it to Ellen, surprisingly she read it and nodded meaning yes, she is willing to do it.
Apparently I have written in the paper "I'm sorry for what happened last month, please will you give me a chance to explain, let's talk?? Nod for approval or tear the paper for disapproval".

After class, Ellen was waiting outside for me as I pack up my bag, I finished and told her to meet me at the back of college  during break with Joe, she was at first unsure about it which is totally understandable but she gave in eventually.

It is break time now and I happily pack up my bag to meet Ellen and Joe and finally settle the whole thing but eventually josh ex-girlfriend had other plan, to ruin me. I packed up my bag and mistakenly i smacked Louise with my bag and she didn't take it lightly, she slapped me and pushed me to the floor.

Ava: What the hell, Louise? It was a mistake.

Louise: Hope that reminds you to watch where you go, moron. (She said almost walking away but I put my leg in the way causing her to fall flat on her face)

Louise: Now, you just touched the lion tail

She stood up from the floor and she slapped me, she kept on reaching for my hair to pull it but I didn't let her, I slapped her and pushed her, people were recording the fight, it was crazy, lots of hair pulling and slaps. I don't know who went but someone went and called the teachers, who came quickly and pulled me and Louise away.

Louise: You are one lucky bitch, you would have been bald if no one called the teachers.

Ava: At least I know I'll look good, bald. Idiot.

The teachers took us to the head of department office and we stayed there for what seemed like forever and that was when I remembered that I was supposed to meet up with Ellen and Joe, I messed up, I messed up big time. I don't think they will give me another chance.

Thanks for reading
Please like, comment and vote.