Chapter fourteen: Back to College

After four days of staying home and hanging out with friends and family also going to farm, it was time to go to college, ugh.

I took a shower, put on my clothes and ate breakfast and set for college. The first person I know and I saw in college was Ellen as she usually comes early to college, I said hi to her but she just ignored me and went the other way as if I won't see her in class.

On my way to class, Joana came to me and hugged me, hugging her back I saw Ellen watching us.

Ellen: Can you guys scoot over, I have class to be in.

Joana: Oh sorry

We moved over and Joana stopped hugging me.

Joana: what's wrong with you guys? Friends no more?

Ava: Don't worry about that Joan, see you later.

Joana: Really? Okay, byeee

Ava: Bye

Joana seemed really excited to be friends with me, that's nice. I went to class and sat down then Ellen raised up her hand for the teacher's attention.

Ellen: Sir? Excuse me

Teacher: What's it this morning Ellen?

Ellen: I'm having trouble seeing the board from here, can I switch seat?

Teacher: What are you talking about? You always want to sit there

Ellen: Well I don't want to, I hurt my eyes real bad last week. Can I switch seat?

Teacher: There's no empty seat available except if anyone wants to switch with you

Josh: I'll switch with her?

Teacher: Alright josh, Ellen you okay with that?

Ellen: Better than nothing

She packed her bags and went to sit where Josh was sitting.

Josh: Hi Ava

Ava: Ugh

Josh: Nice

Teacher: Alright, no talking. Bring out your books except you want to use computers

Ellen/Ava: I'll use the computer

Ellen: Never mind, I'll use my books

Teacher: Alright. So today is going to be about the zoo, starting from the beginning of the existence and the first animal to be captured for the zoo.

Ellen: Sorry sir but I need to go to the toilet?

Teacher: It's too early, so you can't, sorry.

Ellen: I need to freaking go, except you want a bloody seat.

Teacher: Yeah, sure go.

Ellen left the class and I followed her.

Ava: Attitude much? What's wrong with you?

Ellen: I only asked to use the toilet, what are you on about?

Ava: Why did you switch seat? You always love sitting next to me.

Ellen: Well now I don't

Ellen pushed me out of the way and went inside the toilet so I just went back to the class.

Teacher: Why did you leave the class?

Ava: Related issue with Ellen

Teacher: Alright, go sit down and ask your seat partner for what we are doing in class, can't start over because of you.

Ava: Alright sir

I went back to my seat and realising I'm seating with josh, I have no option than to ask him.

Ava: Hey, do you know what we're doing?

Josh: Hey babe, nothing much just note on the first animal to be captured by the zoologist.

Ava: Right, thanks.

I went on with the class work and josh wouldn't stop hitting on me and doing things to get my attention and even when I tried to report to the teacher, josh would pretend like he wasn't doing anything to me.

After some hours in the zoology class, it was break time. I was sitting down at lunch alone as Ellen and I aren't friend anymore, Joana joined me few minutes later, Joe came and asked if he could sit with me and of course I said yes, sure.

It was one awkward conversation because Joana wouldn't stop asking questions and interrogating Joe.

Thanks for reading
Please like,comment and vote.