Chapter three: Love at first sight

It was time for college, I lock my door so my mom won't come in to wake me up because I didn't want to go to college but she eventually made me get up from the bed.

Mom: (tries to open the door) Ava you better open this door now (bang the door)

Ava: (groan) Ugh mom, I already said I don't want to go

Mom: If I count to three and you don't open the door, you won't like what I will do

Ava: Mom please I don't want to go

Mom: Ava one, Ava two,...

Ava: Ugh fine, stop counting. (I open the door)

Mom: Now go prepare, breakfast is already ready. You better not let me wait for you.

Ava: Alright.

Mom: (goes to Amelia and Emma's room) (knock) Open up

Emma: You didn't even need to wake me up, I'm already ready

Mom: Ava this is what you should be doing

Ava: I already told you I didn't want to go to college

Mom: Whatever. Amelia and Emma come with me, breakfast is ready. Ava if you make us late, I promise you, you would walk to college and no money for you

Ava: I'll be ready before 8:30am

My college doesn't start until 9am but for some reason my mom want me to be awake by 5am so I'll be ready on time. She always like that even when I was in high school, she would make me get up by 4am and before 5am I'm already ready having nothing to do for the next two hours. Isn't that annoying?

Anyways I got ready, had breakfast and of course dad was ready for some motivational speech

Dad: Ava no matter what happens, don't make bad friends or decisions. I know you guys are already pretty but don't let it get into your head (he said looking at Amelia and Emma)

Ava: I know that dad, I'll do my best.

Amelia/Emma: Me too

We had breakfast and dad drove us after mom has given each of us our "be safe" kiss. She does that every time we want to leave the house, I can't count how many be safe kiss I have had this month.

My dad drove me to college first

Dad: Alright Ava, remember what I said. Be careful and try to enjoy your day.

Ava: I will dad. (I wave goodbye as I enter the college)

Dad: Byee. Now who's ready to go to school?

Amelia/Emma: Meee

I stand in front of college, I look around to see if I'll see anyone I know. I didn't see anyone I know but everyone was looking at me until the same girl I saw in the farm approached me, again.

Joana: I don't know if you remember me but I'm Joana not Joan, I completely understand if you don't want to be best friends with me but I don't mind being your friend.

Ava: Why? Why do you want to be friends with me?

Joana: It's not a crime to be friends with people. If you don't want to be friends, just say so. It's always the pretty ones, very mean. (She left)

That's one sentence I hate the most but I was taken aback when I saw this guy, he was bigger but cute, I fell in love.

Ava: Omg, I know he is fat but i don't care about that right now, he is cute and his face looks squishy (I smile while I think)

I was staring at him that I didn't notice the girl with a whole bunch of books covering her face, I crashed into her. It's my fault or her fault for covering her face with that much books?

Ava: Omg I'm soo sorry (I said picking up the books)

Girl: No I'm the one sorry, I just wanted to carry the books at once. I couldn't find a trolley for the books.

Ava: It's alright. Let me help

Girl: If you really want (she said fixing her glasses) my name is Ellen, you can call me Elle

Ava: Nice, my name is Ava.

We talked as we took the books to the library but my mind was still on about the guy I saw. Also that's how me and Ellen became friends.

Thank you for reading
Please like, comment and vote