Chapter 1- MadMax

Mischief was currently sleeping

Mischief was currently sleeping. Yes sleeping. The girl loved to sleep as much as she loved Star Wars and Spider-Man.

And that was saying something.

After a moment, the twins bedroom door was slammed open, making the dirty blonde shoot up, instantly falling off her bed, landing on the floor with a groan.

Mike Wheeler winced slightly. "Sorry, Mischief. But, we gotta go, like, right now." The boy quickly grabbed the grey jeans that were on her desk chair throwing them at her.

The younger twin grabbed the side of the bed, using it as support as she got up. "Why? What did you do?" She rubbed her head.

The raven-haired boy pursed his lips, shrugging sheepishly. "I stole Nancy's money. Now, quickly, come on. I don't know how much longer Nell can hold her off."

"Okay, okay." Mischief quickly put on the jeans, grabbing her shoes, quickly putting them on, before reaching over to grab her red and black checkered flannel.

The twins quickly make their way out of their room, instantly running down the stairs.

Nell's eyes widened as Nancy got past her. "Mike, Mischief! Run, quickly!"

The dirty blonde looked back slightly, eyes going wide, quickly rushing to the bottom of the stairs. "Oh, shit!"

The two quickly ran into the kitchen, zooming past their parents, who gave a shocked look, eyes widening at the two.

Ted huffed, looking between the two, holding an arm out. "Hey. No running in the house."

Nancy came through the kitchen next, rushing after the two. "Mike! Mischief! Get back here!"

Karen furrowed her eyebrows, watching after the three. "What is going on!?"

The twins eventually made it outside, quickly getting on their bikes, racing off down the path.

Nancy continued to run after the two. "Mike! Mischief!"

The two quickly peddled off, sharing a high five as they did, the older girl coming to a stop, huffing. "Assholes!"

Mischief looked back slightly, smiling innocently. "Sorry, Nance!"

The oldest Wheeler sighed, shaking her head slightly, although smiled softly to herself.

The twins shared a look, laughing as they peddled down the road, towards the arcade.

~~~🌠📌🎮🛹🌠~~~

It didn't take them long to reach the arcade, the two now with Dustin, Lucas and Lena.

They all put their bikes on the bike rack, turning as they heard a car horn beeping.

The group all smiled as they saw Will, Joyce having drove him here, considering what happened last year. She's become more protective of him since they got him back.