Chapter 13- The Sauna Test

It was now the next day, and Mischief and the boys were all in the basement, trying to call the girls

After last night, Mischief and Will explained everything that they were feeling, telling the other two that he was back.

Mischief was wearing a plain black t-shirt with Spider-Man and Venom on it, light grey jeans, and baby blue vans.

Lucas sighed, shaking his head slightly, calling Max through the walkie once more. "Do you copy? This is a code red. I repeat, this is a code red. Max. Do you copy? This is a code red."

Max reached down, grabbing the walkie, scoffing. "Shut... up."

It then went quiet, making the three boys and Mischief all share a look.

The Sinclair boy looked between the three. "She turned it off."

Mike pursed his lips, before looking towards the phone, getting up from the couch, walking over to it.

The older twin grabbed the phone off the holder, before putting in Max's number, having memorised it when Mischief told him.

After a moment, the boy spoke, a serious look on his face. "This is Mike. Do not hang up. Something happened, something bad. Our very lives can be at stake."

The other three just watched the boy, although they couldn't hear what the girl was saying.

Mike huffed, waving a hand. "Just come over to my house. We'll explain everything." It was quiet for a moment, before he spoke up. "Hurry. Something happened to, Mischief." He then put the phone back on the holder.

Mischief gave a look of disbelief, waving her hands about. "Wha- Why would you say that? Now she's gonna freak out!"

The raven-haired boy gave a sheepish smile, shrugging slightly. "Sorry... I had to get her over here quickly somehow."

The blue-eyed girl shook her head, giving him a look. "You could've said something else! Literally, anything else!"

Will and Lucas just looked at the girl in amusement, holding back their laughter.