Chapter 9- The Snowball

1 Month Later

1 Month Later

Mischief was currently in her room, getting dressed for the snowball.

Alot has happened over the last month, and Mischief has been healing from being possessed.

After everything with the gate happened, Mischief ended up telling everyone what she did.

That she killed someone.

The others all understood though. They knew it was an accident, she was possessed, and it wasn't her. It was the Mind Flayer.

And Hopper promised her that no one would find out that she did it.

But, for the upside... Mischief has been spending alot of time with Will. The two have been healing together, and have talked about it alot.

That, and Mischief has been hanging out with Max alot, (when she wasn't with El or Will), and the two have gotten closer.

Mischief huffed, throwing the black tie onto her bed, sitting down on it, putting her head in her hands.

A knock on the bedroom door made her look up, smiling slightly as she saw Nell and Nancy standing there.

Nell smiled softly, raising a brow, gesturing to the black tie that was on the bed. "Need some help?"

The younger girl sighed, nodding slightly. "Yeah, please."

The older two shared a look of amusement, before they both walked into the room, Nell moving to grab the tie.

Nancy chuckled slightly, sitting down next to the girl, nudging her side gently. "You can't tie your tie, but you have a high iq?"

The dirty blonde huffed, playfully rolling her eyes. "It's not my fault ties are stupid."

Nell nodded in agreement, pursing her lips, wrapping the tie around the girls neck, beginning to tie it. "Yeah, ties are stupid. I agree."

The younger girl smiled slightly, waving a hand, looking at Nancy. "Yeah, see? Nelly agrees with me."

The older of the three just sighed, shaking her head. "Of course she would."

After a moment, Nell smiled, ruffling the younger girls hair. "There. All done. You look great, Mischief."

Nancy nodded in agreement, smiling softly. "Yeah. Real charming."

Mischief grinned at that, giving both her sisters a hug, making them chuckle quietly, hugging her back.

After a few moments, the three pulled back, looking to the door as they heard a soft knock on the door.

Mike smiled softly, looking his twin over, nodding slightly. "Looking good, Twin."

The dirty blonde smiled slightly, looking down at herself for a moment, nodding slightly.