Chapter 15- Pluribus Unum

The teens all quickly stood up, moving to stand in a circle, looking all around, watching as the lights flickered

Mischief and Will shared a look, eyes filled with fear as they both reached to the back of their necks, feeling the familiar goosebumps on their skin.

"He's here." The two muttered, making everyone suck in a breath.

The teens all then quickly moved to where the elevator was, ignoring the woman at front desk as she yelled at them. "Hey, hey, hey! Two at a time!"

Mike quickly pressed the button a few times, waiting for the elevator to open, but it wasn't working.

Mischief gave a panicked look, quickly glancing around slightly, before seeing the door to the stairs, gesturing to it. "Stairs."

The teens then quickly went through the door, all rushing up the stairs, running down the hall after they reached the right floor.

As the ran down the hall, they all saw Jonathan, the older boy trying to forcefully open a door with a small metal oxygen tank.

El quickly moved forward, rushing over, the others all behind her, before she slammed the door open with her powers, the creature inside turning around, roaring at them.

"Jesus!" The twins both exclaimed, giving looks of horror.

Max's eyes widened slightly, mouth open slightly. "What the f-"

The girl was quickly cut off by the Mind Flayer, the creature roaring as it charged forward, although not getting far, before El threw it at a wall.

The Hopper girl then directed it towards the opposite wall, yelling, the Mind Flayer wailing in pain.

El then used her powers to slam the creature on the ceiling above, making a shriek leave it's mouth, then hitting it against the ground.

The creature got up, roaring as it tried advancing towards the girl, her quickly throwing her arms up, sending the creature directly out of the window, the glass shattering upon impact, falling all the way to the concrete bellow.