Chapter 5- Dig Dug

It was now the next day, and Mischief was currently getting ready to go over to Dustin's, the boy saying that he needed her help with something

Oh, and that she should bring her baseball bat.

The girl was wearing a grey t-shirt with Yoda on it, a dark blue checkered flannel, and black jeans, with red vans.

The Wheeler girl looked around her room slightly, breathing shakily as she looked at the wrench, it still being underneath her bed.

The dirty blonde swallowed thickly, shaking her head, before she quickly grabbed it, eyes glazing over slightly as she looked at the blood.

Mischief breathed shakily, before quickly placing the wrench in one of the draws in her desk, making sure no one would find it.

The girl then nodded slightly, wiping a tear that fell, before grabbing her baseball bat and walkie, before heading towards the bedroom door.

She then opened the door, before walking out of the room, closing the door behind her, sighing, walking towards the stairs.

What the hell did Dustin need help with?

~~~🌠📌🎮🛹🌠~~~

When the girl arrived at her best friends house, she placed her bike outside on the lawn.

The girl waved as she saw Mrs Henderson (Claudia) walking down to her car, before getting into it, pulling out onto the road, driving off.

The Wheeler then walked up to the front door, knocking on it, before it quickly opened, a pair of hands quickly pulling the girl into the house, shutting the door behind her.

"Whoa! Jesus, Dusty!" The dirty blonde exclaimed, looking at the boy with wide eyes.

The Henderson boy smiled sheepishly, shrugging slightly. "Sorry, Spider-Man."

The taller girl pursed her lips, pulling a face as she looked the boy over, seeing that he was wearing some baseball stuff, and had a hockey stick in his hand.

The girl furrowed her eyebrows, giving a look. "What the hell are you wearing?"

Dustin waved a hand, ignoring her question. "Did you bring your bat?"

Mischief shook her head, smiling sarcastically. "No. I left it at home." She then waved her hand about, showing the bat she was holding. "Of course I brought it, dumbass."

The curly-headed boy nodded, smiling sheepishly. "Okay, got it."

The dirty blonde pursed her lips, looking at the boy with furrowed eyebrows. "Okay, what am I doing here? What's going on? And why did I need my bat?"

The shorter boy chuckled nervously, swallowing thickly. "Uh... Dart ate Mews."

The Wheeler girls eyes widened, the girl giving a shocked look. "Dart? As in, Dr. Curtis Connors in lizard form, Dart? You know... the one whose, supposedly 'missing'?" She used quotation marks.