Chapter 16- The Bite

After El had calmed down, she started telling everyone what happened, and everything that Billy had told her

The Hopper girl was sat on the couch, leaning on Mischief's chest, having not let go of her. "He said he was building something. That it was all for me. And Lena."

Mischief gave a slight panicked look, glancing at Lena for a moment, not wanting to lose her.

She was still one of her best friends.

Max furrowed her eyebrows, although reaching around Will, gently rubbing Mischief's arm, sensing her worry. "Building something... is he talking about the flayed?"

Nancy nodded slightly, scratching her head a little. "He must be."

Lucas pursed his lips, nodding. "So, he's building an army, just like we thought."

Mike nodded in agreement. "Yeah, but he's not building this army to spread."

"He's building it to stop Eleven and Lena." Will finished, nodding slightly, catching on to what the boy was saying.

The raven-haired boy nodded along. "Last year, El and Lena closed the gate on him. I have a feeling that really pissed him off."

Lucas gave a look, nodding. "Like, royally."

Mischief scoffed a laugh, waving her free hand that wasn't around El. "Yeah, no shit."

The older twin pursed his lips. "And the Mind Flayer now knows that they're the only thing that can stop him. But if they're out of the way-"

"Game over." The Sinclair boy cut him off, biting his lip slightly.

El shifted uncomfortably, leaning more into Mischief. "He also said he was gonna kill all of you."

The group all shared a look at that, discomfort written on their faces.

Mischief clicked her tounge, nodding slowly. "I'd like to see him try. He's like a fucked-up version of Venom. Except, he doesn't eat people, he just... turns them into goo."

Everyone shared a look, shaking their heads at the girl, although slightly amused, even if it was a bad time.

Will chuckled quietly to himself, patting the girl on the back. "Of course you'd use a Spider-Man term."