chapter 5

_Leyla_

She come close to me looking upset. "Let's get out of this place Leyla" she hold my hand. I was looking at Ahmad wondering how she knows him. I have never felt more scared like I felt in this moment. Scared she might know him, just like I do.

"Where did you know Ahmad?" I said mistakenly. I didn't want to mention his name at all.

"Where did you know him?" She asked.

My heart skipped abit. "Who doesn't know him? He is very popular and everyone talks about him"

"I don't care! I hate that guy" she said. I also felt relieve that she doesn't know him.

"He is the guy that spill coffee over me. He didn't even apologize probably. I'm going to deal with him!"

"C'mon let him be!" I hold her hands.

Classes are over but we decided to walk around in the school compound before leaving. I find it very crazy how the student drive very expensive cars to school. So many expensive car parked in the school compound. Most of the students are not nice. They're not approachable. The look at us like they are better or something. The best part of been in this school is that I will get to see Ahmad fives times a week. A huge blessing.

The most annoying person blocked our way again.

"I will probably end up in prison before leaving this school" I whispered to hayal.

"What's up Melissa" i move forward.
"Nothing much. Seems like you guys are leaving?
"
"Ofcourse we are" Hayal replied.

"Well I gave you a warning but I didn't give your friend. Please tell her about what I told you okay?" She said to me.

Hayal move closer and hold my hands. "Let's go"
"Ohh I forget to say something dear hayal. welcome to heavenly-looking hell. You just started" Melissa added and left.

"I hate this girl more than anything" I sigh
"Me too".

***
We talk about our first day in school and everything on our way home. Hayal, ofcourse couldn't shut up about the guy that spill coffee on her. I knock the door and mom open.

"Welcome home my princess" she said and gave me a hug.

"You look so happy. Tell me about your first day in school"

"Mom I'm very tired please. I will take a nap now But I promise to tell you later." I gave her a peck.

I entered the room and lock it. It's feels like I am floating. I couldn't stop smiling. His eyes are much cuter in real life. He is taller in real life than on social media.

I quickly open my cabinet. Where I normally keep my journals and pictures I love the most. The safe place in my room. There is a favorite picture of me, my dad and mom before my brother was born. Then a picture of me and Hayal on my 8th birthday. Then the best of of all, pictures of Ahmad. I take one picture and hugged it.

I love Ahmad so much. I dated so many guys but there was never a real connection. I have been crushing on Ahmad for a long while one. It's crazy to think that he doesn't know about my existence. I have seen him twice before but it's been awhile.

A friend of us Azra went to epic college. She was the reason why I fall in with that school. The girl is rich, I love how she dresses and everything but they move to Germany later one. There was a day I accompanied her to a party and I met Ahmad there. He compliment my dress and I fall in love with him. I'm sure he can't even remember me now.

***

I never knew Ahmad is in our class because he always miss school. He walked in with group of guys laughing. I kept staring at him without a blink.

"What are you looking at?" Hayal ask.

I bounce back to reality then said "isn't that the guy that spill coffee on your skirt. He is in our class"

"What a bad luck for me. I can't believe I'm in the same class with this pathetic guy" she sigh.

"C'mon hayal let it be. For how long are you going to hold this grudge"

"Forever!"

I'm so glad I sit at the back. I can stare at him the way a want. The teach start class and I hate the subject so much .

"This teacher talk too much" I whispered to hayal and she smile.

"That's enough for today. Now I will tell you about your project" he added.

What project again please. He always give people assignments. This teacher is the most annoying of all in this school so far. Assignments, class work, research project, literally no rest at all.

"Please take note as I call your name with your pair. I will not repeat more than twice"

He started calling out the name. He called out names at very last and that is the worse thing ever. He paired me with Melissa.

"Sir is there a way we can choose our partners please?" Melissa said.

"No! You have to work with the people I chose"

"And the last people on my list is Hayal and Ahmad. You will make research about the poets of the early 70's"

He paired Hayal with Ahmad. I hold back my tears.

***

Another Leyla's pov ☺️☺️