𝟐𝟒 | 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲 (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈, 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐨 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

(A/N's: Whoa, 2 in 1 Release?? 😱 I got in the mood to write and I kept at it tonight. I might come back to this and rewrite since it's 2 in the morning, but who knows? Either way, here's another chapter! I'm not doing a trigger warning here since I feel nothing would require a trigger warning? But the next chapter will have one for sure!)

(Mild Schizophrenic Episode Warning!)

Thunder growled amongst the rain pouring down onto the dampened streets like a faucet on high pressure. The sound was calming, despite the current situation I was in. If anything, it was better than hearing their voices etching in my mind. Through careful steps, I finally reached my destination: the factory. Bits of grass poked from the broken grounds beneath me, leading up to the half-built, brick building. A rusted silo was attached to the front of the structure, and along with it open gaps where windows once were.

I stopped running, leaning against the black metal fencing as I caught my breath. I looked up to the sky steadily, heavily breathing as I brushed back my tousled, wet hair. It was completely dark by now, only the couple streetlamps on the lot being my source of lighting. The rain was coming down harder with no time of stopping anytime soon. I grabbed my gun from my back pocket, running stealthily towards a side door I saw at first glance. The closer I got to it, the more my mind began playing tricks on me. The whispering was getting louder with step, turning into more distinct voices.

"Dammit... not now." I muttered lowly, reaching the cracked, graffitied door. I moved to it side of it as I gripped onto my gun, giving it a few seconds before I pushed open the entrance. I began to scan the area with deep, heavy breaths. Taking note of the outlines of thin, metal beams throughout the first floor and dingy gravel throughout. Droplets of water dripping out from tiny cracks above. "Where the hell are they...?" I thought to myself, hunching my shoulders.

"I'm surprised." A feminine voice said, sending shivers throughout my body. My eyes darted around the room, trying to find where it was coming from. "Your pathetic ass actually showed." "Tch, says the one who's hiding like a coward." I retorted through nerves, cocking my gun.

"Ah, ah. No need for violence now." She said with a menacing chuckle. I turned behind me, spotting a figure with a faint, golden glow walking out from an archway. The sound of metal clacking against one another ringed throughout the building, accompanied by an additional group of footsteps. The natural lighting from outside cast itself upon her dimly, revealing the redhead walking slowly towards me with her hands up in front of her. Her expression seemingly innocent unlike her voice, as a small smile was drawn across it.

"Where is she, Cassandra?" I asked firmly, keeping my gun pointed at her. "Who?" She queried naively, cocking a brow in confusion. "Don't play dumb." I said, pressing my gun against her chest with narrowed eyes. "Where's [Y/N]?" "Ooh, you mean that loud-mouthed bitch." She grinned evilly upon hearing her own comment. "She's safe, for now." Cassandra replied, leisurely scrolling behind me. I kept my eyes locked on her as she spoke, tracing my thumb against the trigger.

"All you must do is comply with my demands. Only then you can have that brat back in one piece." She declared. I spun myself around, pointing my gun at her once more. The sound of guns cocking ringed behind me as I glared intensely at the redhead. "Tell me where she is, and then I'll consider listening." I demanded. Cassandra sighed forcibly seconds later, making a gesture to the people behind me. "You can put the guns down, boys." She assured displeasingly, looking back to me. "She's in the building, hidden away in the back." She announced, crossing her arms over her chest.

I let out a heavy sigh of relief. [Y/N] was here and alive. "Ok, now we talk." I said, keeping my end of the deal. Lowering my gun slightly, but nevertheless keeping it pointed to her. "Why the hell would you do something as stupid as kidnapping an innocent person?" "To get to you, of course." Cassandra said with a smirk, pushing my gun away from her with ease. Getting closer to me, she queried, "How else would I have gotten the answers I wanted and revenge for what you've done?"

"Answers?" I raised an eyebrow, backing up from her. Cassandra nodded with a wicked smile. "After all, I was sent here to complete my mission and I intend to do so. But before I prepare your society once more for authoritarian rule, you must provide us all with why you decided to interfere with my plans years ago." She requested intensely, leaning close to my face.

I quickly pushed her back, causing Cassandra to stumble over her feet. "Seriously, that's it?" I asked angrily through clenched teeth. "That's fucken ridiculous!" Cassandra shrugged, brushing off her cropped turtleneck and sleeveless vest. Glancing up to me with a resting bitch face. "Perhaps that's true." She said, stomping towards me. "But how would I know?"

Cassandra slapped my hand forcibly, knocking my gun out of my grip before I could even react. I went to reach for it, but stopped when she grasped onto my collar, throwing me onto the ground face first. I let out a groan as I laid in slight pain, struggling to get myself up amidst the voices and rain mixing with one another in my head. My face throbbed as a cold breath moved along my back up to my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "If I agreed with you, then we'd both be wrong." Cassandra muttered twistedly into my ear.

I growled under my breath, attempting to get out from underneath Cassandra. This is fucked. Really fucked. I have to get to [Y/N]. I turned my head to the right, managing to locate my gun through limited vision. I reached out for it in hopes of retrieving it. Only to be met with a sharp pain rushing through the center of my hand, a cracking sound followed. "Fuck!" I screamed, my fingers clawing into the soil.

"Don't even try." Cassandra declared lowly, gripping onto locks of my hair as she pulled my head back. "You better start talking before I make your life more of a living hell, Prico." She ordered. I gritted my teeth, my heartbeat getting quicker with each second, persisting with freeing myself. As I could feel Cassandra about to dig her heel further into my hand, she let out an animalistic scream.