𝟏𝟔 | 𝐈𝐭 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 + 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐨 𝐏𝐎𝐕, 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐞)

(Lime Warning!)
(Look out for POV Change Midway!)

"Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit." I mentally screamed at myself, watching in horror as the glass bottle swirled in front of me. The next song proceeded to play, changing from upbeat to sensual. The bottle stopped in place, pointing towards someone across from me. Two people got up from the circle, making their way to the shed. The players cheered them on as they entered the structure. A fainted, deep red light peeking out from inside. I glanced over to Pico uneasily, who was shoving his re-extinguished joint into his pants pocket. I tapped on his exposed forearm, grabbing his attention before leaning close to him. Bringing my hand up to my mouth before I spoke.

"Hey um... not to sound like an idiot, but what's going on?" I whispered loudly, shifting my gaze from him to the circle. The group chatting amongst themselves now. "It's one of those stupid sex games." He answered nonchalantly. "WHAT?!" I exclaimed quietly, darting my eyes back to Pico. My hand falling to my side again. He hummed, placing his hands behind him for support as he leaned back. "You know Seven Minutes of Heaven?" He asked curiously, gazing at me. I stayed silent for a few seconds before nodding slowly, shifting in my spot. "Well, it's like that. Except there's sex and alcohol, and whoever doesn't want to go takes a shot." Pico explained, glancing back in front of him.

"Oh god..." I muttered as I moved away from the ginger, sitting upwards. I bit my bottom lip as I stared at the concrete ground, trying to process everything. I know I said we were looking for something to do. But not this! Especially this, of all things we could have joined! Oh god... I could be losing all my cards tonight. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I placed my right hand on my cheek, my breathing starting to get heavy again. This is bad, really bad. What the hell am I supposed to do if the bottle lands on me?? I can't just go and do it with some stranger!

Ugh...

I shook my head, trying to clear all the negative thoughts from my mind. Taking a deep breath through my nose. The creaks of a door caught my attention, noticing the people emerging from the shed. Their clothes in shambles and hair ruffled. The small crowd cheered them on as they left the circle entirely. Lust filled in their eyes. I looked back to the circle as the bottle began spinning once more. The circle was still a good size, and the chances of me even getting picked are slim! I should be good if the circle stays the same size the entire game.

Right...?

. . .

(POV Change)

"[Y/N], you should really stop drinking. You've had six shots already." I advised, concerned for my crush's wellbeing. She stared down at the red SOLO cup in her hand, giggling excessively. As she managed to calm down, [Y/N] glanced over to me giddily. Her softened face covered in saturated blush and a smile that would make any guy melt instantly. "Why shhould I?" She asked, her voice dripping with drunkenness. "You're shit-faced, [Y/N]. Drunk." She raised her eyebrows in surprise and smile faded as I tried explaining it to her. Not saying a word.

"Hey kid, your turn." Mori grinned, pushing the beer bottle to me. They were already drunk too, three shots in. The last three rounds, everyone ended up too drunk and didn't make it to the shed. A few people were even close to stripping down in front of everyone. The last college party I went to surely wasn't like this. But then again, I left early with Nene and Darnell and was high all day.