𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬

If you made it this far, thank you so much for reading!

I appreciate all of the comments, reads and likes on this story I thought of this silly story back in December 2021. Y'all seriously make my day with your comments, I love you all so much ❤️ Since then, I've expanded the story and added twists and turns to spice things up like the Reader now being half-Human, half-Penilian. (Surprise!)

This story too is also the baseline of a Mod I've been wanting to create for the longest time but haven't had the skills/knowledge to actually execute it. 😭 Since the next Update for FNF will include new coding (hence why it's been taking soo long), I'm just waiting it out and then try my hand at making a little Oneshot mod or something. For now, I've been trying to figure out how I want this AU storyline to go, in addition to Character Designs, Backstory, etc.

So if you have questions about the book and such, I'm down to answer them! I know some things may not have been clear, as I tried my hand with foreshadowing (and might have failed horribly). Just please be nice when commenting, as some things are still a WIP and can change overtime.

❤️❤️❤️

Anyhow, I hope you all have a good day or evening wherever you are!