𝟐𝟗.𝟓 | 𝐈𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐬 (𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

Cherry let out a big yawn, turning over to her back as she sat up leisurely. Extending her arms up in the air before rubbing her eyes open. She took notice of her surroundings, the semi-bright lights of the October morning cozying up her bedroom.

The auburn threw the covers off her plump body, making her way out of bed. She slipped into her fuzzy, red slippers before exiting the room. Making her way down the hallway and doing up her robe from the previous night. As she reached the adjacent door, Cherry found herself peeking into the guest room. Finding the door partially open.

A thrilled gasp escaped Cherry's lips as she ran back to her bedroom. Stopping at a snoring Keith's side. "Keith, Keith." She repeated with a shit-eating grin, roughly shaking the cyannette's body. The male hummed irritably, stirring in his sleep. "Whaaat?" He groaned, rolling over to face his girlfriend.

Cherry rushed to grab her phone from her nightstand before grabbing Keith's hand. Forcibly pulling him out of bed. "Babe, what is it?" Keith asked, stumbling as the two left the bedroom. The couple approached the guest bedroom soon after, Cherry pushing the door fully open.

They stared in awe at the sight of Pico and [Y/N] lying in bed, cuddled up to one another in their sleep. Cherry held her phone in front of her, snapping pictures of the two. "I can't believe this." She said in a loud whisper. "This is amazing!" Keith nodded in agreement, wrapping an arm around Cherry's waist. Bringing the two into a side hug.

"They'll be good for each other." Keith commented with a soft smile, watching the two soon-to-be lovebirds in a deep slumber. "Pico and [Y/N] have been through too much. I'm glad they've found one another." As he made his comment, Keith noticed the ginger rousing faintly in bed. Prompting the couple to make their way out of view of the others, standing at either side of the doorway.

Pico turned his head towards [Y/N]'s; his lips resting against her forehead as his eyes steadily opened. Pico gazed down to the [H/C] beneath him with a smile, blush rising to his cheeks as he brought his left hand up to the back of her head. His fingers running through her soft hair with ease, despite it being damp and somewhat tangled hours prior.

"Morning, baby..." He whispered to himself, placing a kiss on her forehead. Pico brought [Y/N] close to him, rubbing her back leisurely with his wrapped hand. He laid in silence, taking in the warmth of his crush's body heat against his. The sound of her steady heartbeat, the scent of her fainted strawberry shampoo.

The ginger glanced with half-lidded eyes to the door at the sound of a light thump. Spotting the familiar, black-nailed hand and pink SpongeBob sock peeking out from the doorway. As much as he wanted to yell at his friends for spying on them, Pico sighed in defeat. Returning his attention to [Y/N], cuddling up to her again.

Pico closed his tired eyes, listening to the couple outside the room whispering poorly amongst themselves before hearing footsteps heading in either direction. He smiled to himself, knowing that he'd finally have some sort of privacy with his crush. "It's ok, [Y/N]." He assured lowly, enough for himself to hear. Placing another kiss on the top of her head.

"They left; we're alone again. I promise, I won't let anything happen to you, sunshine. I'll be protecting you from here on out, 'til death do us part."

———————————————————————

A/N's:

Quick little note before we continue!
Thank you so much for the support! 🥰 We reached over 1K and 100 likes! I can't believe so many people decided to check out this rewrite, and for so many to enjoy it! I love reading all of your comments, it makes my day. I really don't know what else to say except thank you! 🥰❤️❤️

This is sort of a quick, filler chapter similar to Chapter 18 (if I knew then to do .5 chapters, then I would have. but i'm too lazy to go back and fix my chapter numbers rn 💀) I was debating on either making this an Extra or a new chapter since it was short, but I think this is ok. We have a couple more chapters to go I think before this is finished, which breaks my heart. 😢 But I promise, it'll be good!

If you guys have any ideas on how to like, write love confessions then comment below! I'm so stuck on how to go about this, even with doing tons of research 😭 I just want this to be perfect given the season and everything.

Anyhow, have a good rest of your day! ❤️❤️