𝟏𝟖 | 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞

A/N's: This is gonna be a short, filler chapter before the next one cause boiii shit boutta go down after this. 🫢

I let out a tired hum as I curled myself up in a vast of fluffy warmth. Slowly rolling onto my back, the sun's nearby rays shining down upon me. I brought my hand up to my face, leisurely opening my eyes. It didn't hurt anymore... nothing hurt? I groaned under my breath as I sat up from the mattress. My body slightly ached, but wasn't convulsing in pain. "Did the hangover finally pass?" I wondered, rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand. Opening them to the apartment being lit by the outdoors.

I looked over to my right, finding a plate of scrambled eggs, semi-burnt, buttered toast and a glass of water on the wooden coffee table. Catching my attention though was a neon green paper poking out from underneath the plate. Turning around to face the surface, I grabbed the paper and began reading its contents:

"I went out with friends, call if you need anything."

I smiled to myself, taking note of the lowercase I's dotted with five-pointed, lined stars. "Such a cute detail." I thought, reaching out for the glass of water with my available hand. Taking a sip of the room temperature liquids. I let out a satisfied exhale as the drink soothed my dried throat.

Shifting forward, I leaned against the coffee table. Placing the cup of water back on the surface before pulling the plate of food in front of me. Eating the meal leisurely, I couldn't help but be amazed by his cooking skills. Despite the fact that the eggs were burnt on the bottom, cold and flavorless they weren't that bad! It was the thought that counts after all.

Finishing off the last bite of eggs and toast, I set the plate aside before picking my phone. I pressed the side button, revealing my floral Lock Screen background and tons of notifications. Friday, 2:40 PM. "Ugh, dammit. I slept the day away." I pondered, viewing each of my notifications attentively.

TikTok, no. YouTube, hm... nothing interesting right now. Wattpad? Ooo! New gay smut! Definitely saving that for later. Messages... God dammit Keith.

I shook my head with a chuckle, immediately swiping left and clearing his 30+ messages. Turning my attention to the next row of notifications from my Culinary teacher? Confused, I immediately went to my emails, opening the digital letter and reading it throughly:

"[Y/N],

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well today. I hope you feel better; see you on Monday."

"Huh? I..." I checked my sent emails; nothing since Tuesday. How did...? The realization hit me as blood rushed to my cheeks. My lips forming a small O-shape. I turned my phone off, picking up the green note from my lap. Gazing at the messy handwriting once more. Feelings of melancholy coming about the longer I stared at it.

A ding emitted from my phone, snapping me out of my daze. I picked it up in a hurry, hoping it'd be Pico. But it was Keith again, sending a picture of some sorts. I unlocked my phone with a disappointed sigh, opening our conversation.

💙Blue-Boy Friend💙:

I looked at the adorable message, contemplating on what I should do

I looked at the adorable message, contemplating on what I should do. After a few seconds, my instincts took over.

You💅🏻:

💙Blue-Boy Friend💙:

💙Blue-Boy Friend💙:

You💅🏻:I'd rather talk about it in person

You💅🏻:
I'd rather talk about it in person. Do you think we can meet up at our usual tomorrow?

I watched as three dots in a grey bubble appeared at the bottom of the screen. My anxiety slowly entering my body. A couple agonizing minutes later, Keith finally responded back.

💙Blue-Boy Friend💙:

I smiled to myself, quickly responding back

You💅🏻:
Thanks B, you're the best. ❤️