Chapter 8 | Iron Beauty

(I rewrote this chapter, so be sure to reread)

---Story Arc: For Love---

Upon arriving in the docks, dock workers went to work repairing Eugens ship, whilst Eugen herself was sent to a nearby hospital. The Bodies of the dead where carefully brought out for proper burial. It has been two days since Bayern arrived in the land of Iron Blood, he has yet to meet his Father, or his little sister, as they are in the Baltic's assisting and taking temporary command over the fleet whilst a pending investigation tries to reveal who killed the Baltic fleet commander. (I have a good guess) It will be three days before a replacement commander is assigned to the Baltics, and until then Bayern's father and sister will be at another port. Graf Zepplin takes the opportunity to allow Bayern the chance to explore the coastal waters, and the towns and cities of Iron Blood in the area. Happily, Bayern does just that, exploring the cities and towns near the port for a while, before heading out to sea, and setting course for a nearby port, leaving his fleet of ships behind as he did so. He explores the coastal waters and by random chance Bayern stumbles upon a cave system, with in it was a natural hot water spring. Bayern had been to this cave a long time ago, back when he was just a boy, so he was familiar with the cave, navigating through it with ease. Reaching the spot where the water spring resides, he found another ship had found the spring, he laid eyes on the familiar ship.

---Bayern Pov---

"Well, Hello their Kaga~" I speak out with a playful and clearly teasing tone

"Well, Hello their Kaga~" I speak out with a playful and clearly teasing tone. She seems only slightly off put by hearing me. She glances over her shoulder with a partial blush, but not expressing much of what I'd expected she'd had, seeing as I just caught her in her natural beauty. "Bayern?" She sounds curious, rather than mad, or embarrassed with the situation. Closing her eyes and giving a soft smile she turns towards me, making no attempt to hide her natural beauty. "So, you came home after all." She states, reopening her eyes. I nod once as confirmation. I look around the area and I notice Akagi is nowhere in sight. "I'm surprise Akagi isn't with you." I mention returning sight onto her. She gives off a short giggle. "Were you hoping to catch a glimpse of her as well?" She asks in a reasonably teasing tone. I grin with a playful expression. "With you around, I don't think I'd be able to focus to much on Akagi" I state, which could be seen as a flirt to some regard but could also be seen in other fashions. She simply smiled at me, one of her blue flames around her now turned pink. 

"Flirting now, are we? I must remind you we barely know each other beyond the fact, that we nearly killed one another at Pearl Harbor." She states, reminding me of our first encounter. I simply laughed at the remind. "If I do recall, we weren't nearly killing each other, but instead I nearly killed you and your dear sister. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you two struggled to verse me alone. No?" I remind her, clearly bragging on myself for a change. She grinned, and another of her flames changed color, this time one turned orange. "Don't overstay your welcome Bayern" She states in a friendly tone, but the words didn't come off as such. I grin like I knew I'd embarrassed her with the truth.