Chapter 12.5 | KMS Baye- I mean Goliath

YOU HAVE A CHOICE, which chapter I should continue the story with, this one, or Chapter 13, vote at the bottom of which ever chapter you'd rather see me continue the story with... If this one is chosen it will be extended and lengthened extensively

---Might Change this chapter---

--Short Chapter--

---Keep an Open mind the first half of the chapter won't seem to make sense, but if you already read some of the comments and predictions of last chapter, you'll have a good guess of what's going on before the second half of the chapter makes sense of it to you so bear with us---

---Observer Alpha Pov---

I watch from beneath the water, as British Warships sink beneath the waves in many states of disrepair, some blown apart to small pieces, some slices open, and one with a hole in her head. I watch as Bayern lifts Bismarck and carries her away to safety. Likely alive... I grin with glee seeing for the first time ever, the outcome of this battle has been changed in favor of the Iron Blood, so many simulations and this is the one where things get interesting. I wonder how far this newly designed Mantal Cube can push him. I Wonder... JUST how far his fire will grow inside that motor of his. Now... I wonder if I can repeat the process... and control and tamper with his emotions... Who would be a good candidate to try it with... Hmm... AH! Yes Prinz Eugen would be a great candidate to make him fall for next!

---Meanwhile at Iron Blood Port---

---Bayern/Goliath Pov---

I watch the emergency medical workers carry away Bismarck for immediate medical treatment. I separate from my ship directly next to hers and look back at how tattered and battered her ship was to my own, I also notice my ship is a mere 150 feet longer than hers, and 20 feet taller. even 40 feet wider yet looked the same in designed.... It was like my new ship was an enlarged Bismarck class warship. I notice U-Boats staring at my ship blankly with utter shock and disbelief with my ships size, seeing a ship larger than their mighty Flagship must be a real sight to behold. I notice Prinz Eugen amongst the U-boats off to my left staring directly at me with her daughter beside her was her sister ship Admiral Hipper. I turn towards them and nod. Prinz Eugen's daughter looks me right in the eyes and steps towards me. "Woah! You're a really strong battleship! Are you stronger than Bayern and Bismarck?" She asks of me, I didn't know how to tell her I was Bayern... I don't think I wanted to tell anyone who I was now... What would people think of me, knowing I failed to save my wife and child... but had survived... For the second time I'd have survived a battle I shouldn't have while everyone else around me had died... "I am equal to Bismarck in fire power... 

But when it comes to strength, I'm the heavy weight champion in that regard." I answer her with a faked friendly tone, truth was I wanted to rip out screaming and roaring into the heaven, not at her of course, but I'd just lost my family!!! I needed to vent this endless pain away, I'd done so for my anger in murdering so many warships today... but this pain... it... it still remains. Approaching me Little Eugen stops beside me and examines my warship. Her Mother, and Aunt approach as well close behind her. Prinz Eugen Blushes as she examines the ship. Her sister Hipper walks with Little Eugen to get aboard the ship basically to supervise her niece as she explored the warship. Eugen looks right at me and continues to blush heavily. She plays with her hair a little bit looking at me before looking away nervously. I glance over towards her notice it all in the corner of my eyes, her eyes return onto me, and lock with mine, my heart skips for a moment as I feel my wisdom cube pulse for a moment. I feel light for a moment, and I blush hard, before darting my sights towards a random direction. I didn't know what came over my wisdom cube in the moment, But I don't agree with it, I just lost Kaga and my daughter, this isn't the time to be catching any form of feelings. She opens her mouth to talk to me upon seeing this act happen. 

"I'm Prinz Eugen, I... I don't believe we've meet before." She states, for the first time in my life of knowing her, her voice doesn't sound forcibly flirtatious, but instead nervous, and yet... gentle. It clearly told me she was feeling some kind of way towards this new body I possessed, and the ship to go with it. I gulp heavily returning sight onto her and play along with what I had planned on the sailing to port. "I'm Bay... I mean Goliath, H- *Looks at own name plate on chest* H-39, Enlarged Bismarck Class." I state, embracing the identity that likely the dastardly sirens forced upon me. She plays with her hair some more and starts looking me up and down, checking me out and trying to make it subtle but failing. "E-Excuse me, I should really get going" I state as my wisdom cube pulses again when I lock eyes with her. I turn sprinting away leaving the docks.

---End Of Chapter 12.5 Unless chosen for story continuation then it will be added upon---

(VOTE)

Voting ends at US eastern time 5pm