𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝗬/𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
We arrive at donnas and robin knocks on her door.
"Hey guys!" She opens the door with a bright smile "Come in!"
Me and robin follow donna inside, him still holding my hand tightly. Finn, gwen and bruce are all sat in the front room on the couches.
"Right you guys just stay here i'll get my mom to drop us off at the mall in five minutes" Donna smiles before walking upstairs.
Robin leads me over to an empty couch and we sit down next to each other, he snakes his arm around my waist and i try let myself relax after before.
"You okay" He whispers and crooks his head round to look at me
"Mhm" I whisper back with a small smile
"Good" His body loosens up but his grip on my waist still.
I turn my head to see bruce staring at us, god knows how long he's been looking but i just try brushing it off.
"So what took you guys so long?" Gwen asks me and robin, i stay silent and look down, not knowing what to say about before.
"Nothing we were just at mine and lost track of time" Robin lies, calming me. I dont know why but i just don't want them to know about before. I dont know why it bothered me so much, i dont have anything to do with the whole grabber thing but it just got to me. I dont why i felt so scared, for some reason the fear just got the best of me. And i dont know why i let myself do that, i don't understand why i froze, why i acted like such a fucking pussy over some random story that probably isn't even fucking real.
"Y/n?" Gwen snaps me out of my thoughts
"Huh?"
"I said what do you think you're gonna get for the dance, are you okay?"
"Oh yeah i'm fine just zoned out i guess" I lie. "But i don't know what i want to be honest."
"Red." Robin pipes up
"What?" I scowl in confusion
"You should get a red dress, red would look good on you."
"Hmm."
"Cute. Anyways i think i'm gonna go for a yellow dress, oh and i want something that stands out, hmm. Oh! Glitter! I definitely need glitter! But like probably silver glitter cause gold glitter on a yellow dress mm no thanks." Gwen rambles on, i look over and bruce's eyes are still on me and robin. Robin notices and starts to tighten his grip on my waist, it slowly starting to hurt.
"Ow robin" I whisper, he ignores it and tightens his grip even more, his hand digging into my skin.
"Robin stop" I wince "Robin please your hurting me"
His head snaps to me and he immediately lets go completely.
"Shit y/n im sorry i didn't realise i-"
"What the fuck was that?" I whisper-shout
"I'm so sorry i- i just got completely caught up in my thoughts and i- i didn't realise what i was doing" He whispers back.
I look at him and all i can see is the apologetic look in his eyes, i can tell he didn't mean to and the regret on his face shows that, he almost looks scared of what he just did, his eyes flick down and back up me in panic.
"It's okay" I whisper and sigh
"No no its not i-" He shakes his head, no longer whispering, everyone looking at us
"Lets just talk about this later okay?" I whisper, trying to stop him.
"Okay" He nods quickly, biting his inner lip. His eyes glisten with a sad look in them and i don't know what to think. The entire room silent until,
"Right let's go guys!" Donna bursts from the bottom of the stairs, her mum behind her.
"Y/n its so good to see you again! Donna told me you were back and i was so excited for you to come over, hows your mom?" Her mum Becky smiles at me.
"Becky hi! Its good to see you too and she's good thank you how have you been!" I smile brightly back.
Since me and donna met in nursery and became best friends, my mum and her mum would talk a lot and take us on play dates. They soon became close and stayed close throughout the years, never losing contact.
"I've been alright thank you and look how grown up you are! God its only been a year and you look so different, your still absolutely gorgeous though i see!"
"Thank you becky" I smile. Donnas mum was one of the most beautiful souls i'd met, and donna was of course just like her. They were both the most amazing people, always had been, you'd think since donna came from a lot more money then any of us she'd be a snob but nope, she was one of the most down to earth and kind hearted people you'd meet, just like her mother.
"Right let's get going then kids!" Donnas mum smiles at us all and walks out, all of us following behind her. Robin takes hold of my hand gently, i guess he's trying to be extra careful because of what just happened. We all get in the car and donnas mum starts driving to the mall.

𝗔/𝗡
𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗜𝗧 𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗔 𝗕𝗜𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗨𝗣𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗟𝗦 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗢 𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥
𝗜 𝗗𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗧 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗜 𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗧 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗧 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗙𝗬 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗜𝗧 𝗚𝗢𝗘𝗦
𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 𝗜𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗚𝗢 𝗛𝗬𝗣𝗘 𝗠𝗬 𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗜𝗞𝗧𝗢𝗞 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗕𝗘 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗢 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛!!
𝗧𝗜𝗞𝗧𝗢𝗞 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗕𝗣𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗣𝗔𝗗