CHAPTER 2 💛 Fame From A Virus

An entire week had passed since error woke up, she managed to learn how to speak fluent English and was getting pretty good at German and Japanese as well as the fact she had successfully erased around 2,600 copies. She was very proud of herself for all that progress. But if she had to admit it, she was kinda sad after finding out the sans she had killed after waking up was an chosen child copy as well as a few close calls where she'd gotten in a less then ideal position... Let's just say underfell was a bit harder to deal with then most AUs that day and walking into an AU just as nightmare's gang started to raid it wasn't the best thing to start the job on.

Right now, Error was looking through the baskets she used to contain all her fabric and yarn trying to find a ribbon to finish the dress she was working on 'ugh, where is it!?' she thought incredibly annoyed until she got it out the basket 'finally' she thought standing up and running over to the mannequin the dress was displayed on. She wrapped the scarlet ribbon around the waist area tieing it into a bow at the back then clipping it onto the skirt part from the back as well.

It was a victorian style ball gown with a puffy black skirt, scarlet fabric was drapped around the skirt area from the back to the front leaving a gap of black and ending just before it reached the end of the skirt area. The ribbon acted as a end point between the corset and the silk skirt everything above it being a deep scarlet colour with black across the chest area in a downwards petal like pattern, black silk circled the should areas meeting a black choker like formation around the neck made of a similar black silk except it was covered in scarlet star shaped patterns.

Error smiled at her work deciding to put it on later, she spun around taking the pendant of her necklace and listening into what the deitys were talking about. Turns out that if she puts a small amount of her magic into the pendant then she can hear the deitys and vice versa

"FOR THE LAST TIME I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" FATE screeched

"BUT YOU CLEARLY DID SOMETHING TO THEM! YOUR THE ONLY PERSON HERE WHO CAUSES THIS TYPE OF CHAOS JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE BORED!" TIME yelled back

"WHY NOT BLAME CHAOS! THEY ARE LITERALLY THE DEITY OF CHAOS!" FATE argued

"DONT BLAME ME!" CHAOS cut in sounding incredibly offended

"LEAVE CHAOS OUT OF THIS, FATE! JUST ADMIT YOU WERE THE ONE WHO PUT OVER THR AGREED AMOUNT OF MAGIC IN ERROR!" KARMA accused

"BUT I DIDN'T!" FATE defended

"YOU CLEARLY DID!" BALANCE yelled. Error reabsorbed the magic in the pendant deciding it likely wouldn't be a good idea to keep listening in on that conversation.

She opened a few windows deciding to look around the multiverse for a bit, the first window led to underswap the second to Undertale the third to Echotale and the last showed... underkeep? error focused on the last window squinting at what she saw incredibly confused, she checked the codes and what she saw in them only increased her confusion.

The entirety of snowdin, or snowfall as its called in that AU, was dusted except for the sans. That information on its own wasn't confusing but what she saw from the codes definitely was, the frisk wasn't even doing a genocide or a neutral route and they were still in the ruins. The first thing that came to error's mind was a Hacker or a Cheat Code but after searching a bit more it was clear nothing had gotten into the code.

She snarled soon seeing what was wrong in the AU: A virus. You see, error was also the multiverse's anti-virus meaning any virus that managed to get into an AU that the multiverse couldent kill off error was sent in exterminate. Error tapped the screen causing it to change to a portal wide enough for error to walk into which was exactly what she did.