job introduction.

"I'm Ms. Kang, the head of HR manager, nice to meet you. "
She said out.

" Hello, miss. Kang". I said and again bowed to her.

" Okay, then Mr. Wang will show you your desk and also help you with the induction process." She told and called Mr. Wang

I just said," Thank you, mam."

Mr. Wang entered the cabin with a knock.

Mr. Wang said, " Good morning mam, did you call me?"

" Yes, meet Miss y/n. She will be the new media analyst, and I want you to help her in the induction process."

Mr. Wang shortly and calmly said, " okay mam".

And his sight turned towards me,
Mr. Wang smiled lightly. And I bow to him, in the way of manner.

Mr. Wang, take me to my desk and helped me to introduce to my other colleagues.

" Hello, everyone, and warmly good morning."
He said with the enlarge smile.
And everyone excitedly wished him back.

" Good morning, Mr. Wang, "a man with beautiful bang said.

" Ahh.. jeoseokahh meet Ms. y/n, New media analyst."

"Hello, miss y/n." Jeoseok said

Bow to him, and said, " Hello, sir."

"Ahh, don't call me sir, I'm also a media analyst." He said in a comically way.

" So, I will take a leave, Mr. Jung,
Ms.y/n, he will help you, in further procedures. " Mr. Wang said politely.

I nodded and started seeing my office area.

Mr. Jung asked," So, how may I help you?" With a cute smile.

" You will be my senior ?" I questioned

" No, actually, we're going to work together, like partner." He said

I nodded and asked, " Where is our cabin ? "

" There," he said, by pointing towards the door, which is away from us by two cubical.

" You know, work ? Right. " He questioned

" Yeah, I know, I work pastly in the seoul news hub." I said out with a bright smile .

" Oh, then you must be experienced, thank God... you're not newbie, " he said ironically

I smiled.

" Then also, let me give you a small introduction to our workplace, so we're here, collected and analyzed the trending topics, news, and offer.
For our band, and make report about them, give to them to company, which helps to get endorsement and brands, and also help to company, inform about rumours about idols, so inshort, this, what we do here." He said proudly

And I just nodded and excited about our work.

And we start work.

~
after a month, I'm back to my workaholic life.

In the first week, I got to know about many things and got lots of secrets about TXT hehe.

Wow!! in BH, they really work hard, not only artists, but employees also really.