y/n's house.

She move out from the car and me too.
Then we reach in the front of her house, door, it's really looking decent, then open the door, when I enter, in her house. I felt something or tickle in stomach. I felt good and first, I saw one Swiss cheese plant, one side of
entrance door and I felt really good.

 I felt good and first, I saw one Swiss cheese plant, one side ofentrance door and I felt really good

I'm just admiring her house. I heard her strict voice," huh! shoes not allow."
And my glance followed her glance, which were on my shoes, " here, take my flip-flops." she give her flip-flop to me.

but she staring them for seconds and said," but, it's seem small for you

but she staring them for seconds and said," but, it's seem small for you." 
I smiled internally and said," it's okay, I'm better without them" I passed a smile to her and we entered in the house, she put her belongings on the table which is front of sofa, the house was tiny, maybe tiny is not perfect word, but it seem cute like sofa, in front of that television, under it was table on the right of entrance door, there is open kitchen and front of entrance, there is a door in distant and I assume that's her bedroom, then I turned my glance on sofa, beside sofa there is a small tea table, which made of walnuts.

since I used same wood for my first studio. I remember that,.I walk towards, her balcony but it was not balcony, it's like a window, which was decor by many pillows and cushions and fairy lights. I felt like if, I had book now, I might sit here enjoy it, the view from her cozy corner, was beautiful really it about sunset, it's seem fairy tale.

 I felt like if, I had book now, I might sit here enjoy it, the view from her cozy corner, was beautiful really it about sunset, it's seem fairy tale

                       (y/n's house)
      ( I'm not architect student plz                         understand 🙏)

but I just distribute by her throat clean, " Mr. Kim would you like some tea??". She continued, " I think it's perfect, time for evening tea, what you think ??" I just nodded.

" okay, then", she said merched into her little open-kitchen.
I just follow her, I like her house, it feel like cozy, I sat on the chair which place the opposite side of kitchen counter. I'm looking at her, her back was facing me.

After few minutes, tea was ready and she served in two cups, she passed my cup, I take a sip, it's different in taste, so I look at her, maybe, she read my expression and that why she replies,
" it's indian masala tea, have some sacks with it, I made it, just give a try." she passed the snack tray, and I picked one and eat, it's was so, yummy and then I took another, and tea also taste good with that sack, I enjoying it.

But her phone rang and her sweet smiling face turned into intense one, she excuse me and went to her room.

I left alone in her living room.

Y/N pov.

I having tea with namjoon, but my phone rang and I see the caller ID, and I mentally cursed myself and excuse myself for there and went to my room, pick up the call.

(OTP)

Y/N : Hello
?? : you really saying hello!! haa, how many things you didn't told me really
y/n, you cheated on me, how could you do this to me. I thought we're, but I know that now, are just cheater, how you put me in dark, really the friendship of this many years are vein.
Y/N: kiya... I'm sorry.
Kiya : your sorry, take by yourself only. I'm not talking to you.
Y/N : hey.. babe,I'm really sorry. I couldn't time to tell you about him.
Kiya : yeah, you are two years with him and you not get a time to tell me, wow... y/n.
Y/N : kiya, it's not like that.
Kiya : I never thought, you will this thing from me.I'm not important to you, huh!
( I know, she is worth to trust but Ms. Wang told us, not to tell anyone about this contract, sorry.. kiya. I'm wrong this time, I hope, I can tell you, as early as possible, I promise.)
Y/N : kiya, just listen to me, for sake of our friendship, please ( kiya just hummed)
Actually, namjoon said, to hide this relation for media. I really don't to do that but, I have to, I didn't even tell to my parents nor my brothers, I'm sorry kiya.. really really.. sorry.
Kiya : ahhuhh... so you follow his commands huh..
Y/N :  kiya, chill out he say that cause, he want my safety understand.
Kiya : yea... but you're, so ba-
( I got interpret by knock on door and I strike that namjoon is in living room still.)
Y/N : kiya, I have to go, I'll call you later, promise and once again I'm sorry. I truly. ( cut by kiya.)
Kiya : yeah.. okay and don't be sorry, hmm bye take care.
Y/N : yeah, you too.

I cut the call and open, the door and I saw namjoon, God! he looking more beautiful, then video or photos or billboard, gosh.. I can't believe that Kim Namjoon is front of me.

But namjoon loud voice bring back, in the reality.

" y/n, are you okay, is that your mom was?? " I nodded into no.
" then who" he asked in worried plus shock expression.
I said casually, " my friend".he just hummed and turn around go to in the living room and but he again look at me and questioned and that question, make me dumbfolded, " do you have boyfriend ?"

I was numb by that question, but he continued to justify his side, " cause, everything happen. so, quickly, if you have then tell me " , " no I don't have boyfriend " I said immediately, he just said,
" okay".

I'm thinking god, why aha... aha... what I did wrong, why he asking this type of question, but again that man break my thoughts and
said," y/n, just take clothes and necessities, things then I will send movers, they help you to shift, whatever you want there " I just nodded.
And I get into my room, pack the thing.
I needed.

I talk about solo living.. with my mom.. guess what... she is taunting.. me... every now then.. huh parents..
I love her.. much, I think.. my mom.. is trained by Hitler.. really her words are like bullets.. whoosss.. on target.. she not even left my appa.. hye.. we are hijacked by.. mom.. named terrorist..

Really mom's are.. like Parvati and Kalika.. mixture.. cause.. she have sweet side and other.. dangerous side also.. God bless our moms..

Have a good day or night guys..

Love love ..💜