friends

Y/N pov.

I felt nervous around.... him, I wondered....that, really it feel awkward... don't know why... but yes.. I felt different... I sighed and sit on the sofa.. and start scrolling... but my phone buzzed.. I saw the caller ID... and it's jeoseok oppa.... actually he already know the whole... story... so... I don't have any kind of bother from him.... that why... I just picked up the call...

(OTP)
[ jeoseok = JS ]

Y/N : "Hello... oppa..
JS : hye... how are you.... fine..na."
Y/N : "I'm good and what about you.. hmm
JS : nothing just... waiting for my dance partner... huh!!"
Y/N : "oh... shoots... I forgot... about you... wait for minutes... I will be there..."
JS :" no... no... why you.. bothering... yourself... huh... just... do your work... I'm only person... who TAKEN ALL THE RESPONSIBILITY... OF MY FRIEND WEDDING..." ( maybe he is frustrated... oh God.. how can forgot... him... now it's very hard to convince him... just shoot...)
Y/N :" hye...I'm sorry.... please don't be angry... I will do... whatever you want... promise..." ( I'm talking to him while getting ready.)
JS : really ?!?!( I just hummed)... okay then come fast... I'm not angry....
Y/N : great... then... I'm coming in few minutes...
And I cut the call.

After... I reach the place... okay... we decided give sana.. special surprise.. and start preparations for that.. and I decide to give small.. performance on Indian song. So we started perpare for that too.

Time passed... evening...

We practiced lot... cause oppa doesn't getting the steps... oppa... said," y/n.. really indian dance... need more energy..." I laughed and reply... " every dance form is hard... cause you are doing..." " you mean... I'm bad dancer... huh!!!" He said annoyingly, " I didn't say anything.." I said... by comprising my laugh....and run from there.." you brat... stop there..." he was chasing me... and I'm running... for my sweet life... but I stubble with someone and follow on him...

Namjoon pov.

I prepared some gifts... for Sana... cause she with me... for more than 5 yrs...and she help him alot... after disband... and as she address me as her brother... so I should be redeemer... for her.

So... after a work... I visit to her... house.. and I saw... peoples were doing preparation for tomorrow... that seem so... beautiful.. I'm admiring the decorations... but someone stubble with me and we fallen down...
I saw the girl... and... it y/n... she try to get up twice... but again.. fall on me... I help her to stand up... then she apologizing... said ," I'm sorry... Mr. Kim, I was running... I didn't see you and I...." she was clarify... her side... but one guy.. interpret us..

" hye... gotcha... " and he hold her hand... buti feel something, why... I'm feeling that... if anyone hold her... hand.. I scoffed... then she... introduce me... really she introduce me...

" oppa... Mr. Kim" she said indicating in my direction...I'm processing that oppa....then that guy...said," hello... Mr. Kim.. I'm Jung Jeoseok... it's really pride to meet you..."
We shaked hand... I said, " hello"... then.. he did... that which make me confused...
" excuse us" he said and then he take
y/n with him... I'm just standing there.. only
And looking y/n fading figure....

I got in sense... by sana's voice...," sir... what are doing.. here ?? You need any help... you just gave me call. I came there.. why did u take bother...." she asked in worried form... " no.. no I came here to give gifts and best wishes to you... congratulations... sana for your wedding.. " I said with my dimples... and she... replied, " thank you do much..."
I was about to bid.. good bye... but sana forcefully... convince me for dinner... and I agreed... I was just roaming... here and there...

then I saw y/n and that guy... doing some preparation... I go near them... and
y/n notice... me and called... " you.. meet sana.." I nodded in yes... " okay, then... have sit here..." she said by indicating to sit beside her.... they are perpare... for some dance... it's seem cool...