namjoon make breakfast 👀

Namjoon pov.

Damn! joon, what you asked her, about her boyfriend. I just understanding, myself, why did I ask her about her boyfriend, but her instant replied... given me, some kind of relief, but there is still awkwardness, so I just suggest her to pack her bags and she just nodded and left.

I took a really heavy sighed and sat on sofa. she came after a half an hour, put her luggage, near main door and move towards kitchen and clean whole kitchen.

After around 20 minutes,

she said, " let's go." and I stand up and about to take her luggage, but she said she will manage. I just nodded.

After that, I place her luggage in car, and I start engine, it's now around,
9 p.m. so, I going to ask, would she like to stop some where and have dinner and I turned, my glance on her, she fallen asleep. I don't know. I stare at her for some time and then decide, we will go home first.

And after some moments, we reach.

I pull-over, my car still, she is sleep. I try to wake up her,

I called y/n... y/n.. but she didn't move. I just shake her little, she woke up and just hummed, then she saw me and then look out side the window,
" we reach ??" I nodded and then, we get off the car, this time, I'm able to take her luggage. she is just following me by closing eyes.

I open the door and we entered, I saw her, she is hardly woke up. so I show her, her room and after entering, she just go and lied on bed aww... she is cute.

I said, I decided to remove her shoes, but she is not wearing that ahh.. where did she lost her shoes.

I pull over blanket on her and then left the room. I came out of her room and saw her luggage, which near door,
so,  I decide to put it on her room, so I go near to luggage, but I saw her shoes and I remember her words," shoes are not allowed" a small chuckle left from my lips. I put her luggage in her room and went to my room and I fall in sleep too.

Y/N pov.

I woke up, from deep sleep. I think, I'm tried that why, I get my so, sweet sleep. I open my eyes, found myself in different place, then I remember that, I come with Mr. Kim in his house. I get up from the bed and check the clock, it's shows 6.45 in morning, I proceeded myself out that room. I entered in living room, it's seems very lavished and spacious, my eyes arounding all the things, were there in his house. I get attracted by big balcony, I go near that and open the sliding door of balcony, the morning bliss touch my skin. I get further, my feet were on tiny grass and they feel so.. good, and I'm seeing the best seoul morning veiw, after a long time. I heard crimping of birds, I felt good, it's best way to start morning or day.

after a minutes, I went back in the house, I notice that RM's room is next to me and I glance on the artifacts and paintings, all around the house

after a minutes, I went back in the house, I notice that RM's room is next to me and I glance on the artifacts and paintings, all around the house. I thought, jin wasn't wrong, if we say
Mr. Kim house as a art gallery.

I saw kitchen.
I was about to go there, but opening of door knob held my step.
And I saw the sleepy namjoon, I'm mentally screaming he is looking so, the puff face and messy hair, damn.

then I come back in reality by his sleepy voice" good morning "  I replied him

" good morning "  I replied him.

" good morning, Mr. Kim".

He just hummed and move towards, the room which is beside his room. I just staring for him, till he totally get in that room.

I stand there, for few minutes, then decide to get fresh. so, I went to my room and unpack my bag  put my clothes and other things to it's place, and then went into bathroom.

After spending good time in bathroom, came out and wear some comfy clothes cause. I don't have to office today because, I took off for,
sana's wedding! which is tomorrow.
So, I have to help her, then I went out of my room and see there is no one, in the living room last time. I saw Mr. Kim to went that room. so I just go there and knock the door. I get no reply.
I again knocked but then Mr. Kim come out his room said " oh... I'm here "

Namjoon pov.

I saw her, knocking at the studio door, she was about to knock again, before that, I said " I'm here". She turned towards me,  then I said "let me give you small introduction of my house." she nodded,
"so, this my studio." pointing towards studio room,
" this is kitchen and there is small garden, in the balcony ." I said this and look at her,
She replied, " your house, is beautiful like art gallery ."

does she compliment, my house or Leave it "come on lets have breakfast" I said, she nodded and we proceed to the kitchen. I start making, normal breakfast for, a sandwich and coffee. yeah.. learn cooking too, that also without making mess ARMY...😅.

She saw here, just standing there then I said to her, " come let's have breakfast together, help me in making sandwiches. " she nodded start help to... me.

After few minutes, we're at the, dining table. I notice that, she is munching slowly and she ain't ready for going office and I casually asked, " aren't you late for office".

That's how I grab her attention, " no, actually, I taken leave of five days for sana's wedding, so yeah I'm not late." she said, I get curious and I asked," you and sana are best friends."

She replied, " yeah." with sweet smile.

After a moment, we over the breakfast.
I was about to left the house
but,

she questioned something, " are you coming to sana's wedding ? Mr. Kim".
I just simplified.

" yes I'm going ", she pondered,
" oh, then great " she smiled.

I just left, cause I'm feeling some awkwardness,
but she purred " bye, have a nice day Mr. Kim" and
I stop my feet there and greet,
" you too "

Y/N pov.

I felt nervous around him, I wondered that, really it feel awkward, don't know why but yes. I felt different. I sighed and sit on the sofa and start scrolling but my phone buzzed. I saw the caller ID and it's jeoseok oppa, actually he already know the whole story... so, I don't have any kind of bother from him, that why, I just picked up the call.

I think there is... stereotypes about namjoon's house.. na.. house.. which is look like museum.. my opinion.. which is unless... I think.. namjoon house is.. place where.. you can sit and drink.. tea... while reading.. a good book.. I think... he have almost grey or white wall.. with some artifacts on the wall.. like usually many people's.. have, his house.. is look like our house.. only but thing is that.. in his house.. namjun lives.. and our house... our monster siblings lives...🥲😅😆

Love love.
🤭💜🤭

Comment it and vote it.
Thanks.😊