living in one house..

Next morning

I woke up and came out, by doing all my morning routine. And I saw mom is serving breakfast, she saw me and tell me to come and have breakfast. And I sat beside dad, who was reading newspaper and I saw the front page of newspaper and it's me, there with headline of KIM NAMJOON DECIDED TO MARRY.... huh!!! I sighed and starting eating breakfast.

Mom said, that they have to leave for ilsan, cause moni was too there. I didn't bother them, I want them to say that don't go, but I just can't do it and they left again my house and me get lonely. I used to live with six people around, but now. I'm alone, I never think this disband can hurt me,that much. I really need my boys around me, who can make noise, who can make me irritated, who can make me laugh,who can  be with me, I miss you all,  I said by seeing the group picture of us.

And I start doing my work again, after few hours. I stretched my arms and saw the clock. it's show, 2 p.m. I sighed and get up,  from my place, start roaming around the house, but a call catch my attention, it's by Ms. Wang.

(OTP)

NJ : good afternoon, Ms. Wang
Ms. Wang : good afternoon, where are you now ?
NJ : at home.
Ms. Wang : can you come now, at my office.
NJ : yeah, sure, I will there, in a hour.
Ms. Wang : one more thing, bring y/n with you.
NJ : hmm, yeah, okay.

Call cut.

I just strike. I don't have her number, and then I called sana.

( OTP)

NJ : Hello, sana
Sana : good afternoon sir, how are you now.
NJ : afternoon, I'm fine, can you give me y/n number,  actually Ms. Wang called us.
Sana : sure sir, but sir y/n is with me, now, we're doing shopping together.
NJ : great then, tell her that, Ms. Wang called her at office.
Sana : yeah, sure sir.

And I cut the call, proceeded to leave

Y/N pov.

We're are doing shopping, currently for my honeybun, I can't believe, she is getting, marry ahh... actually I'm excited cause, she is my first friend, who is getting married and I know every Indian must, wait for her bestfriend wedding to dance like crazy and I'm one of them.

We're enjoying shopping, but sana got call from namjoon, she said I'm with her. I'm quite shock by that statement they were talking about me.

And then sana put the call and said,
" y/n, Ms. Wang called you and namjoon at her office."

I'm thinking, what now will happen. I saw my and namjoon, photo on the front page of newspaper in morning,  that why, I wearing this mask in this hot summer.
Gosh..!!

Sana snapped at my face and said,
" where you lost, let's go,Ms. Wang is waiting "

I nodded and we ran towards, office.

We reached and I saw namjoon is maybe waiting for us.

" hey" namjoon said.
And sana replied, " hello, sir"
" hel- " but I got
cutted
by Ms. Wang, " finally you guys, are here come in my office." we all nodded and follow Ms. Wang.

While entering Ms. Wang' office mine and namjoon eyes met I felt something.
I don't know but his eyes were, giving different feeling.

Ms. Wang spoken up as we all come in and I saw Mr. Song there too.

Ms. Wang said, " we didn't expected, that this news will create this much base in media and in Fandom, we got many calls and msgs for confirm this news, RM, your fan base is still there, this could, be good news for your upcoming project, but if the media or any fan, get information, about this contract, then it will create more mess, a big mess now you both have come in original relationships." Ms. Wang stop, but my eyes get double in size. I was shocked but namjoon said in sudden of silence.