got a call !?!?

Meanwhile, Y/N :-

I got a call from my best friend or my childhood friend or my soul sister. She is with me like now, 18 years. We spend our teenage and early 20s with each other, we know better for each other, and the best part our friendship is, we never gonna break this bond.

But I didn't know the thing she told me gonna hurt this much.

Kiya said, " Jones, proposed me for marriage."

She said that madly yet but excited. She is very happy that she found man of her life, and me too, but am I really happy ??

I sighed.

And get up from my place, and to get some fresh air.

I'm on my way to the roof, but someone stopped me, and jeosoek asked, in his usual dramatic way,
" Where are you going? It seems dull chingu!!"

" Ahh!! Need fresh air, oppa." I said by giving him the same energy of his.

And he about say something, but Mr. Wang interpreted him.He sighed that he had to go, and I just nodded.

I meet two people here, which make me feel like home here, in this unknown place, sana and jeo-oppa.

God, it's not that bad actually, na... he always gives me great friends.

I got into the elevator and tap on the roof button,  but it stopped in mid way, and the elevators' door opened and relieved sana.

She saw me and asked questionally  "what are you doing here ? "
I replied," at roof," while pointing my finger upward.

Sana instantly got know that there was something, and by that, she said,

" Go, I bring coffee." I just nodded.

I reached. But my expression gets  lit-up,  by seeing the view of the sky. Since I'm Nephophile, I love Sky.

The beautiful orange color layered on the sky, it was beautiful, sky always heals.
As sun, going down, the beauty of the night seoul rising up.
Soeul, morning and night are the two most beautiful times of the day.

By seeing this beautiful sky. I sighed and said,
" why life is so much difficult!! ".

After a few seconds, I reminded me of a wonderful song, and I played.

' seoul by RM ' this seoul hold me, in positive way.

Each and every phrase just gives me hope, and the description of the seoul is truly true.

~

Namjoon pov.

I'm seeing the view, today's sky of seoul.
I just get mesmerized by it and again. I'm in my deep thought about life.

But I pulled back to the reality by a voice.

I see a girl on the first patio, and She said," why life is so much difficult?!"