what happen ?!?!

Next day.

Y/N pov.

So, it's my first day after the announcement.
I'm damn scared, how I'm gonna face them(office staff or colleague) huh..!! I can't even sleep properly ugh!! I don't know.

Currently, I'm going to office with
Mr. Kim huh, really my heartbeats are unmanageable, I'm so freaking nervous, but the person next to me seem calm, very clam, how can he be so calm, am I over thinking or over acting,
calm down y/n! calm down! Ok.

I'm thinking, this things and Mr. Kim said," here... we're".

Huh, I sighed and get to way of elevator, I'm just thinking, if I wouldn't show up myself in front of my colleagues with Mr.kim then they won't ask me many question, so I just fasten up myself.

But Mr. Kim interpret me.

"aren't we're  going together " I turn round and say," I don't think, I should go with you. "

" I thought we're in relation, but you want to go by yourself then ok" he said.

I nodded and I moved towards elevator but there is lots of media, I stop myself instantly, I got up fear of people's, I step back my steps, but I stubble with someone.
I turn and it's Mr. Kim.

~

Namjoon pov.

I saw y/n, she is taking back her steps and then she stubble with me and I catch her my hands were around her and she looking at me.

I thought she might get scared by media,  " Are you ok?" I asked.

she stood straight and nodded.

I hold her hands," Now follow me okay".  and we move towards the elevator where all the media reporters are waiting for us. Yes, I know they're waiting for us.

how we're going near to the elevator,
her hand grip gets tight around my hand.

I know she is scared, I take her by my side and we jump in that media hazard and there are bouncers help us somehow, we pass that media pool and enter to the elevator door, media asking questions but we ignore and enter to elevator bouncers stop media there then door close of elevator.

I saw y/n, she was still holding my hand tightly, and her eyes were close, I'm wondering how does she closed her eyes still now.

I said," You can leave my hand.. now".. she immediately threw herself away from me, and I chuckled at her behavior she is cute.

" I-I have fear of crowded place... and by se-seeing.. them I got nervous too.. I'm.. s-sorry.. Mr. Kim.." she explained herself.

And I just hummed.

I left the elevator.. since my floor arrived, turn around and see her. She is still looking down, " Okay, Ms.y/n, see you later. " she just passed me a weak smile.

Y/N pov.

I first time faced this many media reporters,  I got scared by seeing them, but Mr. Kim help me to take out of that pool, real they're horrible, how can stars or idols handle that shrugged off all the thought, my heartbeats are increase by time, I reach to my floor and the elevator tink I hear as I decide, I'm directly going to my cabin without saying anything, so I rushed towards my cabin and successfully I reach though and I start doing my work, I don't care what people think, I said in positive way.

* Two months later *

Namjoon pov.

I'm here at Album pre-launch Party of jimin. He gonna release his album, and I'm happy for him, so I come here to support him, but I'm in a different mood.

Things between me and y/n are going difficult.

There she is, looking beautiful in that dress.

Huh!! I'm still not looking at me.. she is ignoring me. yeah, whatever I did, it is not correct, but still, she is doing that. How can she do that? It's really not a one glance on me. Come on.. I'm her boyfriend, and now I'm getting irritated by her behavior.

I decided to ignore her, too.
So, I just go to drink something.

*After a few moments,

... now she is dancing with taehyun(txt). Really, are you testing my patience.

Huh!! and now the romantic music played.

Now I can't see them, so I go there and ask taehyun if I can dance with her,
he was shocked by my sudden approach. he nodded hesitantly and approved it.

But, my y/n about to walk away from there, but I hold her hand and pull her towards me and she bumped with me  and I put my hand her waist and pull her close to me, she try to free herself but I'm you know me na.

" Ms. y/n, many cameras are watching us..." I said, and she stopped her action, and we started dancing.

"Let me go... " she said.

" No," I replied and tightened my grip around her.

" See, I'm in no mood.. to talk with you... it's better, if you let me go, " she said in a very strict way.

"What if I say no, then ?" I asked.

"What do you want now?"  She asked.

"You,"I paused

And she looked  into my eyes while we danced, " You to listen me" I complete.

"What huh, to insult me to get your false assumption on me or your words.. which kill anyone, huh? you don't have sense, what you say to me really, namjoon.I didn't think you could think, like that way,you're just a hypocritic person, who assume things in his mind and brust on someone, really what you want to hear.. me-" I cut her by my lips.

I'm kissing her, but she is not, when I realize that. I step back and lose myself around her, and she runs away from there.

This part is interesting na.. ik
Btw, jin gonna release his first solo.. cool na.. I'm waiting for that.

So, the song tilted as " astronaut " seems interesting.. just  like this part.

I got 150 plus, Readers
Thanks so much.
🙇‍♀️🙆‍♀️💜

Love love

Comment your opinion.😉