old crush...

Namjoon pov.

Yeah, why life is so difficult, and then she played the one of my songs which, I lost almost, we both were get attracted by this magical view and the mild song, maybe, I got peace or some stop from my thinking blunders.

I felt good, but again get interpret by sana's voice.

" hye, Y/N!! Here your coffee, " sana said to her.

She took a coffee from sana, and they both again stared at the busy city with lights and aimless running cars and me too.

Sana spoke up out of blue, " So, what happened?"she asked to that girl.

I'm just listening them, maybe I really wanted to hear their conversation, and that girl heavy sighed and maybe about gonna say nothing, but sana, softly tell her,

" Say to me ,what happen ".

~
Y/N pov.

I was about to say no, I'm okay, but sana said, " Tell me ,what happen".

She likes my elder sister, that is what I always want and I also get from sana.

Again, I sighed heavily said.

" You know kiya, my friend kiya. She called me today." I said while putting my head on the railing of the patio.

" yea, so what's matter the in that  you should be happy na, rather than be sad," sana said sarcastically.

" yea, I'm happy,  but she is getting married. Her boyfriend proposed to her today,"I said with a sad tone.

" So, aren't you happy for it?" sana said.

" Ahhh!! No!!" I said aggressively.

Sana said," Then what ha!!".

" ahhh..." I'm battling with myself, should I say or not.

" Come on, Y/N say it." Sana said by reading my expressions.

I sighed and started my story,
Sana expression changed into an intense one, I said, " Me and kiya are together from school, and we almost do many things together, like everything, from Jr. high school to graduation, we're part of each other bad and good, she is a great friend of mine."

Sana's losed her intense face," and when kiya, told me that, she is getting marry, I remember the old days, where, the person, she is going to marry, is a good human,you know many girls, are behind him, but he only choose kiya, kiya seems lucky in that kind of thing, and I'm born to be single title, earned by the world."
I take a pause, " it's not like that, I never like someone, but".

" But?" Sana questioned.

I sighed with weird feeling and continue again," but, you can say it, has unrequited love, I used to like that one petson, no used or still doing, I don't know, I love him, too much, but he didn't ever responded, about that, I proposed him, in highschool, and he didn't reply, to that." I said in mist of his memories.

" Have you ever met that guy again?" She questioned.

I nodded, "Yes, we enrolled in same college, we used to meet also, but I never, able to bring this topic again, everytime, I see him, a rush run into, my veins, I feel, frozen. But I'm thankful. He never brings this topic, too. It's too hard at starting to believe that he indirectly rejected me, but time heals, it healed me too."

I feel, nothing, I don't know what kind of feeling it is. I feel this feeling more often than ever nowadays.

" but, kiya is always with me as my favorite bagpack, I miss her so much, and now when she is getting marry, I'm feeling, I gonna lose my friendship."

" You love her, right." sana said with a sweet smile.

I nodded in, yes.

" Yeah, but now I have you guys in my life, which always give me many, reason to love, me amd you all, my koro-family." I said while making the situation somehow funny.

" Yeah, koro-family, you and your new name philosophical words. " she said while looking at the city lights.

I learned from my past.
In those, many decisions of my life, one of the most important, is to stay away from the feeling of love and person, who may make you feel of that.

" Are you okay?" sana said while taking sit next to me.

" yea, I'm okay." I said while smiling. Maybe it's just an assuring smile

" y/n." she said

" ah, sana don't worry, I'm fine you know, I'm really glad that, he didn't reply me, cause if he did then, I will never able to meet BTS and you know na.. rather than make a permanent boyfriend, make a crush, and it is easy to handle, you know." I said while laughing on my stupid sense of humor.

She also laughed.

" Okay, let's go. This company doesn't give us salaries for chit-chat," I said in the way of sarcastically.

She nodded. And we left.