what ?!?!

Namjoon pov.

I sighed.

Let's go, this company doesn't give a salary to me too, if I didn't work ahh, while going back to the studio. I got a call from Mia, and I picked up.

(OTP)
NJ : Hello( triedly )
Mia : Ah... joon, I'm going out, you wanna come.
NJ : No. ( denied very politely)
Mia : Huh!!! What, you never come with me anywhere.( said aggressively)
NJ: Ah... Mia, you didn't have to ask me first( trying to make her understand)
Mia : Leave it, joon, you always like this, you never understand me. I don't know why, I'm in this relationship, you never worried about me, you are just.
NJ: Mia, I have work, enjoy yourself.

( I interpret her and cut the call).

I sighed.

I started work, but rather than focus on work. I'm think about what should I do, I'm frustrated by this daily melodrama.

Me and Mia were met by my mom.
First when, I saw her, I think, she is like me, a silent person who also like books and free time spend with calm and peaceful, but after get into a relation, things start change. I get to know, she not like me, she likes to go out and spend time with friends rather than, sitting silently in our own space, but I try to come out of my shell for her, but I couldn't match her pace,
I lost in thoughts, but alarm distributed me, and I watched the time,
it's 1 a.m. so, I decided to go home.

Then I drive to home, yea! ARMY, I got a driving license.

Reached and knocked, but there was no response.

I get my keys open the door and as always, a dark house maybe Mia, didn't come yet, we had many arguments about this topic, but now I didn't even bother her and to she too.

I sighed and put the key on the near table and went to my bedroom, got fresh up and after drying my hair. I saw the clock.

It's 2.45 a.m., and I was about to call her, but door bell gain my attention. I hurried to the door and opened.

And drunk Mia, she fell on my chest.
So, I lift up her in my arms and she is mumbling words, which were hard to understand, then I lied down her on our bed, watching her sleeping figure and I thinking do I still love her, or it just an attraction.

I sighed a sleep next to her.

~

*After a few days *

Report 1 : "So, Mr. Kim, congratulations!for the engagement, can we know the soon to be bride name?"

NJ : her name is... Y/N.

( sound of camera clicking, surrounded the room)