Chapter 3

Chelsea's Acosta pov

I heave a deep sigh and turn to face the douchebag. I make sure to wear a smile on my face. I don't want to Carter to feel suspicious of my relation with the douchebag. Tonight all I want is peace and having fun.

"Ah! The spoiled princess is here." He says the moment I face him. I roll my eyes at him then I shoot him a death glare. Spoiled princess huh

"Wait, do you guys know each other?." I snap my eyes at Carter. For a minute, I forgot he was right here. Goodness!

Carter looks at me then at Emilio alternatively.

"Of course we know each other. I am working with her on a project." Emilio says. I heave a deep sigh, at at least, he just said something nice for once he acknowledges that I am working with him, . Oh its going to rain.

"Oh that explains why I bumped into you this morning at the holding." Carter says to me. I nod at him smiling.

"You bumped into her?." Emilio intervenes raising his eyebrow confused.

"Yes, this beautiful was just coming out of her lift when I bumped into her." Carter states adoringly making me blush. They way he just looked at me made me shiver. I glare back at Emilio, he looks shocked but quickly cover it with a smirk.

"Great, I hope we have a great night." Emilio says.

"Yeah, and that reminds me where is your date?."  Carter asks Emilio. A date?

So Emilio is dating someone? Oh they actually planned a double date.

"She is running a bit late, I guess she will be here soon." Emilio says looking at his Rolex wrist watch. Yes if you are wondering how I know, I have seen him wearing it since I met him. I even googled it and its costs a fortune.

"That traffic was horrible." Suddenly a voice interrupts us. We all glare at the person who just spoke and it is a woman. I guess she is Emilio's date. She is so beautiful indeed. However she gives the aura of strong, fierce and power.

"Here you are." Emilio smiles at the woman and kisses her hand. I roll my eyes at the scene.

"Tamika?." Carter states surprised as she heads towards the woman Tamika.

"Hey Carter." Tamika smiles and they share a hug.

"Emilio, why didn't you just tell me that she was your date." Carter says to Emilio. Emilio chuckles as she glares at me then at Tamika.

"Well, I wanted to surprise you." Carter chuckles.

"Well, I am glad you brought her. Long time no see. Its nice to reunite again." Reunite? I am still confused.

"Oh and who is this beautiful woman by your side? Aren't you going to introduce her to me." Tamika stated as she looks at me. I smile at her as she walks towards me.

"Oh my bad." Carter states. "Chelsea please meet Tamika my all time friend and Tamika please meet Chelsea my just met friend." I chuckle at his tease. Just met friend? Is that even a word?

Both shake hands and smile at each other.

"Its my pleasure to meet you beautiful." Tamika says to me.

"The pleasure is mine Tamika. You are beautiful as well." I reply. She smiles and I smile back.

"So now that we are all set, we can start to enjoy the night." Emilio breaks in.