Chapter 10

Chelsea's Acosta Pov

Did, I just hear that right? No way! He is lying and he is just drunk.

"I don't believe you, you are just saying that because you are drunk." I blurt out hurtfully. He closes his eyes and heaves a sigh.

"I am not drunk, I know what am saying." He utters sadly. Should I really trust him Oh God! "What do you want me to do to make you believe that I love you Chelsea?" He cups my face. I look at him searching for any truth or sincerity in his eyes.

"I love you Chelsea, I love you with all my being, I will never stop saying this to you and from now onwards, I will always remind you each day how much I love you. I will not give up on you Chelsea. I am not asking you to love me back, my love is enough to love the both of us. All I am asking is for you to give me a chance to show you how much you mean to me. I have never been in love before. These feelings may be new to me but they are the strongest feelings I have ever had." His words just feel real, he is telling me the truth, this man loves me.

"Emilio,... I..." he smiles as he looks at me adoringly.

"Shhhh... don't say a word. I am not asking you to love me back."

"But I ......" He silences me by putting a finger on my lips.

"I understand if you don't feel the same and you are right Chelsea, I am a douchebag, a jerk and a heartless self centered man and I am sorry for being that way. But I promise to change for you. I will do anything to be the man you want. Emilio never let his guard down but you made him do it, only you Chelsea. You drive me crazy Chelsea and these past days have been the worst days of my life." I am now in tears after hearing his revelation. Damn it.

I see the tears in his eyes, he has been trying to hold them for a while but he fails miserably. Teras roll down his cheek and it's at this moment that I realize he means what he just said. He loves me and I do the same. I love him so much!

We are all in tears.We are looking at each other with so much feelings and emotions. He blinks his eyes controlling the tears in his eyes, he wipes my tears with his fingers alternatively.

I am speechless and I can't find words to express how I feel for him. He looks hurt, he then engulfs me to a hug, and we stay like that for I don't know long. He withdraws from the hug and looks at me one more time before he gives me a sad smile and leaves.

I watch him as he climbs the stairs going up. No! No!

I find my self running after him. I catch up with him when he just lands on the first floor of the house leading to the huge hallway with bedrooms located on either sides of the hallway wall.

I put my arms around his body from his back holding him as tight as ever as if he will escape.

"I love you. I love you too Emilio my douchebag, my jerk, my heartless yet handsome beast." I hear him chuckling before he turns around facing me. He has a huge smile plastered on his face.

"What did you just say? Could you by any chance repeat that?" What? I roll my eyes at him.

"God I cant believe you are making me do this." He laughs loudly.

I tiptoe and put my arms around his neck, I look at him and I feel butterflies allover my body. Just one look at him and I am heads over heels in love with this jerk. I fucking love him more than my self.

"I love you Emilio." I say with so much emotions and feelings that I cant help but start crying. He wipes my tears away and smiles.

"Don't cry my spoiled princess, you make my heart ache when you cry unless those are tears of joy." He states rubbing my tears off before he lifts me off from the ground and swirl me around.