Chapter 4

Emilio Jr Ortega pov

I open up my eyes and my head is a mess. I have a terrible headache. I yawn and stretch out, I take a look at my Rolex watch and realize that I have slept in. It is 11:00 am. What? I take my phone and look through, I have tons of miscalls and messages from different people, my secretary at work, Carter, Tamika and other clients.

I close my eyes and rub on my temples to ease the headache. What a day.

Then I suddenly feel sad. Why hasn't she called?

Why do I even care if she called. We have no any meeting today anyways.

How much did I drink last night? Goodness.

I can barely remember what happened yesterday.

I look at the bedside table only to find a bottle of Advil pills and water. I smile and take two pills and drink the water.

I know I will be fine soon. Advil always saved life.

I remove the bedsheets off my body and walk towards my bathroom.  I take a quick shower and get dressed. I feel my headache fading with time.

I apply my favorite Gucci perfume and fix my tie.  I brush off my hair with a brush feelings satisfied with my looks from the mirror.

I match outside my room. I spot my mom and dad talking in the living room the moment I head land downstairs. They notice my presence and turn their gaze on me.

"There you are." Mom rushes towards me.

"Hi mom." I kiss her on the cheeks.

"You feeling better?." She asks. I nod at her.

"Dad." I nod at him. He looks at me and smirks.

"How much did you drink last night son?." Dad teases.

"Just enough." I reply as I head to the dinning table. I am so hungry right now. I can eat for the world.

"I prepared for you your favorite hangover remover soup." Mom beamed at me. I love her.

"Oh mom, you are the best." I say making her giggle.

"Mom, what happened yesterday. Did I cause you so much trouble?." I ask concerned.

"Well, you just asked something out of the of the ordinary." My eyes widens. What question?

"What did I ask?." I ask her curiously. She laughs and shakes her head amused.

"Are you in love?." I almost choke on my soup.

"What are you talking about mom. Where the hell did you get that idea?." She laughs.

"Oh goodness, you totally don't remember anything." Remember what?

"Mom, what happened please tell me." I beg her because she is no making fun of me.

"Okay relax." She raises her hands in surrender.

"Mom". I give her a begging look.

"You asked how one feels to when he or she loves someone". My eyes widen upon hearing that statement. Love? What? Oh no!

"Mom are you sure that was me asking? Probably you must have mistaken me to my clone." She laughs.

"Okay fine. That wasn't you then. Let's no argue about it." I heave a sigh but deep inside I am confused. Did I really ask mom that?