Chapter 15

Chelsea's Acosta pov

I smile watching her from a distance. I cant believe if she is Marisa, she looks a lot like Aunty Yvette its like a young version of her.

I have been observing her for a week now. Dad and his team of investigators did a great job.

They even managed to get a DNA sample and it matched 99.99% . Well, if you ask me how dad did and his team it, i have no idea.

However dad told me he hired the world best investigator and his lawyer to help out.

He however didn't share much details. He told me he will share everything once he receives the full report.

Currently i am in the car with Tamika as we watch Marisa from the cafe. Turns out she is working at the coffee late shop as a barista.

Well to be honest, i feel sad about her. She is here working as a barista while she has a huge fortune awaiting for her.

Her family, the Ortega's are damn rich. God! Sometimes we don't get everything we want i guess.

"She is beautiful and a complete replica of aunty Yvette." Tamika says watching her. I nod at her. She is right.

"Well, i can say the same. She is extremely beautiful. I cant wait, for the whole Ortega family to meet her." I state smiling watching her serving coffee to a client.

"Lets go now. Its time to meet her. Well, at least to make a friendship with her." Tamika says. I nod my head and we are about to get out of the car when suddenly a sports car pulls instantly in front of the coffee cafe.

Wait! The car looks familiar like Marcom's. Wait could that be him? But i don't think so, i mean it could he anyone with the same car.

Tamika and I curiously watch as A guy gets out of the car and i am surprised to see who he is. Marcom?

Well, that explains the car he is in. My suspicious where right. What the hell is he doing here? Since when does he drink coffee?

"That's your brother right? "'Tamika asks me. I nod at her as a response without looking at her. My eyes are focused on Marcom as he enters the coffee shop.

"I wonder what he is doing here." I say. Tamika laughs.

"Let's watch." She says.

Marcom walks over to the counter and i curiously watch what he will order. Marcom doesn't like coffee. Not that he has an allergy, but he hates it.

I am surprised to see Marisa pointing a finger on Marcom. Seems like they are arguing or something. It looks like Marisa doesn't like the idea of Marcom being there.

"Do they know each other?." Tamika asks. I shrug.

"It looks like it. And t Marcom is always a trouble maker that explains why Marisa is not happy to see him there." I say with my eyes focused on them.

"This is getting interesting. Look, they are arguing" Tamika says excitedly.

"Very interesting... oh shit." I say as I remember when Marcom asked me for an advice on a girl. Oh no! Could it be that he was referring to Marisa!

"What?." Tamika asks me.

"Its her. She is the one." Tamika looks at me confused.

"What do you mean she is the one?"

"Marcom had asked me for an advice on some girl he likes. What if its her?." Tamika laughs.

"That explains why they are arguing then. Oh Marcom must really like her that much. See, they are coming outside." Tamika says and i snap back my eyes at the two people only to find them outside. Its look like the argument is getting a little heated.

"Oh shit." We all state in a row when Marisa slaps Marcom across his face.

Tamika and i look at each other before laughing out so loud.

We the see Marcom getting into his car and drove off like a mad man. Uh oh! Someone is so mad.

"Oh boy, he is so mad." Tamika says.

"Serves him right for being a douchebag." I state before i laugh.

****

"Hey, trouble in paradise?." I ask my brother Marcom as i walk on to him at the swimming pool lounge. He has been starring at his phone probably trying to text someone. Uh oh'

"Its none of your business." He states making me roll my eyes.

"Okay fine. If its about that girl just take it easy. You see, not all women are the same." He chuckles.

"Oh yeah, this one is quite unique." He says smiling.

"Uh... so when i am I going to meet her?." I ask him.

"Why are you curious to meet her? we are not even a thing?." He states.

"Who knows, i could help you out." He shakes his head.

"Come on, what are sisters for?." I try to convince him.

"Okay fine. Tomorrow morning, we will go to her. She works at a coffee cafe. But don't embarrass me." I nod my head at him.

"Yes sir." Then i remember something. "Wait, you never like coffee before, how comes you met her at a coffee shop?." I ask curiously.

"Come on, did i say i met her there?" He replies catching me off guard.

"Oh, i just presumed." I state smiling sarcastically. "So where did you meet her?." I ask.

"Wait, whats up with all the questions?." He asks suspiciously. I smile trying to look calm as possible.

"I am just excited how it all started you know." I wink at him. He shakes his head amused.

"Why do i have a gossip as a sister." He scratches his head.

"Come on, don't be a kill joy. Tell me about it." I touch his hand. He heaves a deep breathe.

"Okay fine, i am just going to answer this one question and that's it." He states.

"Yeah just one question". I state.

"Remember when uncle Liam was into that accident?." I nod my head.

"So she was in the same hospital that day. Apparently i bumped into her on my way to the hospital." My eyes widens. What was Marisa doing at the hospital?

"What was she doing there?." I ask confused.

"She came to take medicine for her dad." My eyes widens. Her dad?

When I don't reply anything since i am still processing the news, Marcom speaks. "Why are you quiet all of a sudden? Wait, you are acting weird. Tell me the truth why are you suddenly all interested with her?." Oh shit.