Chapter 12

Chelsea's Acosta Pov

"What? God! I am so sorry Aunty. I honestly cant imagine how devastating it must have been for all you." She nods sadly.

"Its okay my darling." She replies but i know she is still so much hurt.

I see tears brimming her face, i hold her hands and i cant help but i cry as well. We hug each other and pat each other's back.

Once we break off from the hug, Aunty Yvette suggests that we go and talk at the cafeteria.

Once we get served with our coffees, i hold her hand on the table. I just want to know what happened to the poor child.

"What really happened aunty."

"She .. she was abducted. It was one particular night when i was just home with a few guards and Emilio. My husband Liam, had gone oversees for a business trip. It was just a day like any other day. I left the baby asleep upstairs and went to make dinner for me and Emilio. After we ate, i went back to the nursery room only to find an empty bed. Just like that, my precious little princess Marisa was gone. They took her with no mercy. The guards were induced with some drugs that made them asleep so that is why they couldn't protect us." I cover my mouth after hearing such a bad news. God its so heart breaking to hear that.

Whoever did that, are monsters.

I give her a sad look and hold her hands letting her continue with the story.

"At first we thought the kidnappers would call and ask for a ransom but they never did. We also didn't want to announce to the media so as to protect the our princess. We hired world best investigators and detectives you know, you name them. But even after all the efforts, we never found her. Its like she just disappeared into thin air." She is in tears and i cant help but cry too.

Its such a painful story and i cant fathom how hard it must have been for her and the whole Ortega family.

"Do you believe she is alive?." She nods sadly.

"I know she is alive. I can feel it. Each day, i pray she is okay where ever she is. God, i cant help if anything has happened to her. She has to be alive. She to be." She cries. I stand up and go to her side and engulf her to a hug.

Few days later

We are currently at Uncle Liam's mansion celebrating his come back home after being discharged from the hospital. The doctor said he has well recovered hence he allowed for his discharge.

We decided to prepare a little welcome home party for him. He was so happy and thanked everyone for being there for him. My parents are here too, Carter and his whole family. I got to meet his mom Ashley and his dad Keneth Delaware. Tamika is also here but alone. I learned that her mother Claudia rarely comes to such gathering but they are in good terms .

I finally introduced Tamika to my mother and Tamika was so happy to meet her fashion idol. They exchanged contacts and mom told Tamika they must do a fashion show together. Tamika squealed with excitement after hearing that. I am glad i got to make her happy. What are friends for.

I smile watching my mom chatting with Aunty Yvette and aunty Ashely while my dad, uncle Keneth and Uncle Emilio are also having a fatherly conversation. They all seem so much aquatinted which makes me happy.

I spot Tamika talking with Carter too, i am so curious as to what they are talking about. I feel something is going on between them. Only time will tell.

As for my big baby Emilio, he had excused himself to pick up a call. He told me the contractor had asked him through email to call him to approve on the details of the foundation at the construction site for the mall in Australia.

Everything is just perfect but my heart is still sad, i keep recalling what aunty Yvette told me that day at the hospital.

I decide to go outside and get some fresh air when suddenly, I feel arms wrapped around my waist from the back and i am so sure its Emilio. He gives me lingering kiss on my cheek making me giggle before he turns me to face him. I smile and put my arms around his neck. We look at each other intently.

"Are you fine babe?." He asks me as he caresses my face gently.

"I am fine babe." I reply with a forced smile.

"Thank you so much for being here with me through it all. It means a lot to me. I love you woman. I love you with everything in me." He states before pulling me closer to him and kiss me passionately.

We kiss and i swear, we almost start making out until i stop him and look around if someone is watching us.

"Why did you stop?." He teases.

"What if someone walks out on us. It will be embarrassing." I reply. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"I dont care, i wanna show everyone that you are mine. In fact, its not like we are hiding anything from them, they know we are dating and i am sure they are okay with everything." He is right. I nod at him and kiss him to make him shut up.

"You are nasty. I like you this nasty." He says between the kiss. I smack his arm playfully.

"I know." I wink at him.

"Fuck, i miss you. I wanna make you scream under me tonight." He whispers behind my ear while his hands kneading my butt cheeks. I giggle at his naughty behavior.

When we go back inside, we join the rest of the family and as we drink together, i spot a family photo frame of the Ortega's. I walk towards the photo frame and my heart sinks as i look at the cute little baby girl Marissa.

From the picture, she is being held by her mother Auntie Yvette while next to her is uncle Liam holding a probably four or three year old Emilio. I raise my hand and take the hold of the picture.

Oh baby Marissa, i hope you are alive.

I smile as an idea pops in my head.