Chapter 9

Emilio Jr Ortega's Pov

I cant forget about the passion I shared with her, she is driving me crazy and I don't know what to do. The fact that she is avoiding me is something that is making me go crazy each day. I miss her, and I want more of her, I crave her.

I never imagined one day, I will feel the way I am feeling. Is this how love is? Because if this is love then, it's torture.

Chelsea Acosta is the only woman who has made me feel things I never felt before nor knew I would ever feel. Oh Chelsea!

"Some one is here to see you sir." I am brought back to my senses when Lily comes in.

"Who?." I ask her. She is about to answer when someone comes in.

"Hey there bro, miss me?." Carter?

"Carter?." I state acknowledging his presence. Lily excuses her self leaving us alone. What is he doing here? I remember he told me he wont be here till six months pass by.

"Dude, you are not happy to see me?." He asks me. I shake my head and smirk at him. We share a brief hug before we sit down on the coach after I serve us some wine. 

"So what are you doing here Carter." I ask him as I sip on my wine.

"Oh I knew you would definitely ask me that." He chuckles. "I am here to visit my ungrateful friend and my beautiful Chelsea." Beautiful Chelsea huh. I shoot him a murderous glare.

"What?" He frowns at me.

"So what are you two now? Lovers?." I ask annoyed.

"Am I sensing jealousy here or what?" He got me there.

"Of course no. I just don't want you to hurt her. You have hurt Tamika and its enough." He smirks.

"Dude, you have been my friend for almost half my lifetime to know that you are lying to me. You like her don't you?." What? This jerk knows me too well.

"What are you talking about?." I pretend to be unaware of what he just said. The news about me and Chelsea dating was just between our parents. So if Carter knows something then he must have heard that from my dad.

"Uh bro, don't give me that crap. I was surprised to hear this from uncle Liam. You and Chelsea..."

"Fake relationship." His eyes widens.

"What do you mean?." I sigh and start to explain everything to him. I don't tell him about what happened between Chelsea and me of course.

"This whole fake thing doesn't hide the fact that you like her."

"You think?"

"I know." I shake my head. Am I that obvious?.

"What about you? I know you like her." He shrugs.

"I do, but I wont break the bro code. You need to take care of her. If you dare hurt her feelings bro, forget you are my friend." What?

"Are you for real? You are my best friend. I have known you for like forever for you to just walk out of our friendship over some girl we just met." He shoots daggers at me.

"Chelsea is not some girl, she is different." He spits full of seriousness in his voice. Uh oh

"I don't get it. You hurt Tamika and I didn't walk out on you did i?" He chuckles.

"I chose to not date her because I knew I would hurt her eventually so I just saved her from a heartbreak. You see, that is different. You on the other hand, is leading her on."