Chapter 17

Emilio's Jr Ortega Pov

My heart skips a bit seeing the name Marisa's name on the screen. It reminds me of our Marisa. Up to now, we still haven't heard or find anything about her. We all believe she is alive somewhere but sometimes I loose hope if she is alive.

I push the thought away convincing my self that Marisa is gone and that its just a coincidence that the Marisa who is calling Chelsea is now is just a nobody.

"Uh.. she is just a lady at the coffee shop I just met. I will pick this up." Chelsea instantly replied grabbing her phone answering it.

"Oh, I am sorry I forgot, I will surely pass by.. keep my cup of coffee just like the one you served me yesterday okay? Okay take care." She hangs of the phone and smiles at me. I don't know, but she kind of looks uneasy since the phone started ringing.

'She is your girlfriend and you trust her. Don't doubt her." My inner conscious tells me.

"So I guess this Maris must be serving a great coffee." She nods and drinks her juice.

"Yeah of-course, I even took her number yesterday. I promised her to always pass by each morning." I nod amusingly.

"Hey, why aren't you eating up your food?." She asks me.

"I am watching you eat instead, it makes me happy seeing stuffing all that in your mouth." Her eyes widens when she looks at her plate all wiped out.

"Oh my God. You are the cause of this. You took all my energy last night and made me starve." She pouts making me chuckle.

"I know. But you enjoyed didn't you?." She rolls her eyes and stuck her tongue out at me.

Chelsea's Acosta's pov

"That is really bad, I know my cousin. He won't take this lightly. He will look onto it." Tamika says. I had to call her and meet up with her to tell her what happened today.

We are currently at a diner in the downtown area.

"I know right. This isn't how I wanted him to find Marisa. And if he knows that I knew about this the entire time he will be so mad at me. God! Why did I save her Marisa instead of Elsa." I state full of regrets. Tamika hold my hand on the table.

"Hey, hey. Calm down. We are going to fix this. I have a plan." She states making me at least heave a sigh of relief.

"I am so glad you came again." Marisa says as soon as she serves me coffee.

"Ofcourse, I cant miss this for the world." I say referring to the coffee. She beams and her name is being called all of a sudden at the counter. She rolls her eyes and gives me an apologetic smile. I chuckle and wave her off telling her its okay.

"Will be right back." She says and leaves.

Where is she? I keep looking at my phone. Tamika's plan was really insane but I think it will help.

Just when I want to call her, I see a car parked in front of the dinner.

There she is, Aunty Yvette. She has the right to know about her daughter and she is the only person who can reveal the truth to her family. I already did my part, helping out in looking for Marisa.

I notice she is with two bodyguards tailing behind her but she tells them something and they go back to the car. I guess she hates bodyguards just like me however its for her safety. Perks of being a billionaire's wife.