Chapter 7

Chelsea's Acosta pov

His kiss is everything that I ever dreamed of. His lips are like drugs, they way he sucks my tongue and nibbles my lower lip is incredible. I am totally lost. I feel goosebumps allover my body. We continue to kiss as our lips sync in rhythm, he pulls my hair gently bringing me closer to him its as if he cant get enough of me.

I am surprised when he suddenly withdraws from the kiss. He takes a step back and looks at me with eyes full of regret and fear? My senses come back to reality and I realize what we just did is so wrong. What was I thinking? I feel so cheap and I regret kissing him.

"I am sorry, that shouldn't have happened." He states before storming off upstairs. He doesn't even look bak as he walks off leaving me alone feeling completely regretful. Jeez what did you do Chelsea? Why did you kiss him back like that?

I cant control the tears that start flowing off my eyes. Fuck! My heart is aching. I rush to my room before locking my self and cry my self to sleep. I feel so stupid.

The next morning, I choose to ignore everything and act like nothing happened. I have to act very strong and confident. I guess this is how we do it other than sulking and making a big deal out of just a mere kiss.

I greet the maids who welcome me for breakfast.

As I eat, I hear footsteps coming from the stairs. I don't need to look to know who us coming. I know its Emilio. I act as if I don't hear him as I continue to eat my meal.

He takes a seat before me in the dinning room.

"Good morning." I tell him without looking at him in the eyes and continue to eat.

"Morning." He replies dryly. Grumpy morning.

We continue to eat in silence until my phone beeps taking my attention. I look at the caller id and its Carter. I smile seeing his name on the screen. I take a look at Emilio only to find him staring at my phone intently. I notice how his jaw clenches. Why does he look mad? I ignore his looks and grab my phone. I stand up and go to attend the call.

The moment I finish talking to Carter, I return to the table and continue eating my food.

"In 5 minutes, we are leaving. There is a new office where you will be working for the project." He states before standing up. I simply reply with a nod.

He walks away leaving me alone. I roll my eyes at him. Jerk. He is the one who kissed me yesterday and now he acts like I was the one who started.

"This is your office. You can redesign it to your liking." Emilio says showing me my office. Its really spacious and its on the 20th floor of the multi storey building he just bought three weeks ago.  The view is spectacular as it over looks the city beneath it, I am in love with it.

"This is just fine thanks." I tell him. He nods and leaves me alone to unpack my staffs.

I head a knock on the door and I am surprised to see a lady stepping in.

"Good morning Ms. Acosta, my name is Lily I will be your one call away incase you need anything. I am the secretary and administrator for this project." I smile at her and she does the same.

"Nice to meet you Lily." I shake hands with her.

"Would you need anything? Coffee or water or juice?."

"Just a strong coffee is all fine". She nods and left.

I start preparing my documents and making calls back to our main branch in Atlanta. I start organizing transportation of materials that are needed for the construction. Acosta shipping line is going to supply and deliver all materials for the construction project and I am overseeing this till the completion. However each material specification needs Emilio's approval before they get delivered.