Chapter 14

"Come on guys it's gonna be fun. It's our treat, everything on us. The   drink and everything. All you have to do is to enjoy. Right Tamika?." I state looking at Tamika and she nods smiling.

"Yes of course, its been a while since we went out. So we figured we needed this." Tamika replied supporting me.

"Okay fine. This is really a great surprise I see." I smile hearing Carter saying that. I look at Emilio and he smirks at me.

"You girls are something." Emilio states making us laugh.

The rest of the night goes well. We have so much fun at the club.

I wake up to an empty bed. My head is pounding so hard. God! How much did I drink last night? I notice I am wearing his t shirt. I hardly recall what happened yesterday, he must have changed my dress, how sweet. Where is Emilio though?

I recall him bringing me to his penthouse, he said he couldn't take me home while drink like that.

I moved my body upwards to straighten my self. I rest my head on the headboard of the bed and close my eyes.

I turn my head to look at the bedside table only to find a note, a bottle of Advil and a glass of water.

I grab the note and read through 'Good morning beautiful. Take two pills of Advil to cure your hangover."

How thoughtful of him. I smile and grab the bottle Advil taking two pills from it and plop them in my mouth following with the a gulp of water.

Just then the door opens up revealing Emilio holding a tray full of meal. I instantly smile seeing him, my heart melts at the sight of him. He is shirtless with an apron on and sweat pants only. Damn! He looks so sexy with all his muscles in full display.

"The princess is awake now." He teases as he approaches me earning a deathly glare from me.

"Ouch thanks for the compliment." I state sarcastically rolling my eyes at him then I smell the delicious aroma coming from the food he is carrying and my heart flatters.

"And oh! Breakfast in bed, how sweet." I tell him. He chuckles and put down the tray of food on my laps.

He leans and kiss me tenderly.

"Only for you my princess." I chuckle hearing him saying that.

"Mhhhh did you make all this by your self?." I ask as I take a bite of the pancake.

"Well, I tried. How is it." He states with a hint of worry and curiosity in his voice. I chuckle and hold his hand.

"Its amazing, I love it. Thank you my love." I kiss him on the cheek.

"I am glad you love it." He says.

"But.. I can't finish all the food by my self babe. Please join me." He smiles and sit  down beside me the bed. I take a slice of the pancake and extend it towards him. He chuckles and take a bite.

After eating together, we head take a shower together.

I am now about to dress but I cant find my dress. Emilio comes in from the walk in closet fully dressed with a pair of few dresses in his hand. 

Where did he get the clothes?

"I figured this may fit you." I raise my eye brows at him confused. He give me a confused look too but he quickly smirks at me.