Chapter 20

"I can't believe you." I said cleanly annoyed looking out the window. It was dark out and the stars were shinning above Cameron's car.
I can not believe Cameron took control of me once again. I was being so confident not shuttering, not being scared and all. I wish I didn't give in. I could still be at the party hanging out with Maya. But no Cameron has to ruin the good things in my life. He's so-

The car came to a complete uncalled for stop making me lean in but luckily my seatbelt force me back against my seat.

"What the hell Cameron!" I said I looked out to see the car in the middle of the street. We were the only car out this late.

He didn't even look over at me he kept his eyes on the road and just sat there. He looked so mad. I started to get worried. He slowly took his hands off the wheel. He turned towards me and just stared at me.

"What." I said in a low voice. He hadn't said one word to me yet. He bit his lip and looked down almost rolling his eyes.

Before I knew it Cameron's lips came crashing into mine. My stomach was in knots and I had no idea why. It felt different from the first time. I hated to say "from the first time". There should've never been a first time. Or a this time! I didn't kiss back. I knew I couldn't he's still Cameron.

My bully.

He pulled away from the kiss and looked at me. I looked at him for a while before turning my head towards the window. I honestly didn't wanna bother with him. I wanted to be home so bad. This was terrible. I was suppose to be working with Nash tonight. But no somehow Cameron always comes into the picture.

"I-I." Cameron said trying to get my attention. But all I did was keep my eyes out the window.

"Just drive me home already." I mumbled

"C-Carly." He stuttered.

"It's funny how I used to be the one to do that."

"What..do what?" He said softly

"Stutter."

He didn't say anything back for a while making me wonder what could even go on in that boys mind. I never could read him. I never knew what he was actually thinking. Or if he actually meant the things he says.

"God damn it Carly!" He yelled making my jump

"Can't you just give it a chance? Give me a chance." He begged

"You ruined anything I've ever had." I yelled turning to him.

"W-Wait Carly stop please don't cry." He said bringing his thumbs up to wipe the tears out of my eyes, that I hadn't known were there. He gives me all these mixed emotions and I never know if what he is saying it real or not. God he is so frustrating!

"I just want you to know the real me." He whispered

I looked up at Cameron to see him playing with his fingers. He looked so innocent and cute. Maybe he wasn't that bad. I mean besides the constant terrible words being throw at me and threats I would get daily. My mind was stuck between him playing a huge, embarrassing joke on me and him actually liking me. How could he like me anyway? I wasn't anything special. I knew I wasn't anything special. And Cameron even makes it seem like he knows that I'm nothing close to special too.

How come now he feels the need to like me? What did I do differently? But what could go wrong with giving him one chance.

A lot.

But it might turn out good.

But it might turn out bad .

Ugh shut up.

"Okay." I said

"What?" He said bringing his head up

"I said okay." I sighed

"I'll give you a chance." I whispered

* * *
Few days later

"So what you're just buddy buddy with him
now?" Asked Maya while we walked together in the halls.

"I-I guess." I confessed

I smiled a little to myself. The pass few days have been great. Cameron and I would often text and talk in classes we had together. Which was every class but one. I thought it was be awkward but it wasn't it was kinda comforting to be honest. I even learned new things about him that I would've never knew. Like how his dad is strict about his football career and being almost like a big man on campus with the girls. He is so opening about things it's weird because I've never met someone like him. He made me laugh, though I show. He even made me rethink the pass years of his bullying.

As for his friends that use to do the same as him. They randomly stopped. They wouldn't stop me in the hall. They wouldn't trip me so all my books fell. I wouldn't get mean comments from them. I got the feeling he actually told them to lay off and stop, which makes me feel amazing.

I walked into first period to see Cameron sitting in the back with a white t shirt and a nice pair of white jeans. He looked great. He must've drove in this morning because I definitely would've noticed him on the bus today. Once he suddenly looked up to see me starring at him he smiled and nodded at the desk and chair beside him. I blushed because I had gotten caught starring.

"Hey." He smiled as I sat down

"Hi." I smiled as unpacked my backpack getting out the books I needed for class.

"How was the bus?" He asked

"Late, like always." I remarked

"Why don't you drive? You are a junior now." He smirked and laughed. I hit his arm to shut him up. But even before I could answer his question our teacher came in to take attendance. I was glad though, because explaining to him how I don't have enough money to even get a car would be embarrassing it's self.

"It's alright. I'll start driving you into school." Whispered Cameron from my left.

READ!!!!!!

Okay so I realize I haven't updated in actually forever.

I just really just wasn't interested in this book anymore.

But once I saw all the comments I felt extremely bad and decided to get back into it.

ALSO

30K SO THAT WAS COOL TOO!!

If I don't update soon enough just bug me about it in the comments. Lol.

AND AGAIN IM SO SORRY AND I HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME!

Vote for next chapter!