Chapter 6

I ran out of the party and started walked home. Since Maya is on my bus we don't live that far from each other. I can't believe that just happened, he has been bullying me for so long now. He made everyone hate me. He made me have only one friend and I almost lost that one friend. I didn't even notice it was now dark out. I started to slow down with my walking I was so tired I just wanted to go to sleep already. I decided to take a little 5 min break and sit down. These heels I was wearing killed. I started to hear a car slow down and stop right in front of me. I looked up to see Cameron in his car looking at me from he's window.

"What Cameron." I sighed as i looked back down

"Come on Carly get in." He said so calmly

"I'm fine I can walk." I said as I stood back up and started to walk again.

"Carly.. Just let me drive you home." He said driving next to me

" I like walking." I said

"God damn it Carly just get in the car already!" He said I looked up at him it seemed like all he really wanted was to do something nice. I opened the car door and jumped in. Cameron didn't start driving though he just looked at me while I just looked down at my lap.

"Well start driving already." I said still not looking up at him. He started up the car again and started to drive. The car ride was silent and kinda long. I didn't even notice the car stopped when it did . I looked up to see we were at my house. I didn't even know Cameron knew how to get to my house. Breaking me from my thoughts Cameron had opened the door for me and helped me out of his car. Even though I could've gotten out myself. Cameron closed the car door and turned to me.

"Well uhh..thanks." I mumbled as I turned to walk away.

"Wait Carly!" Said Cameron as he ran over to me. I turned around to face him.

"I-I..Nevermind..Um, your welcome." He said as he scratched the back of he's head and started to walk back to he's car.

I was thinking of running over to Cameron to ask him what he wanted to tell me. But you see I'm just not that kind of person I can't do things like that. I'm just such a shy person. So I turned around and started walking up to my front door. I opened the door and did a quick turn to see Cameron in his car driving away.

What a night..