Chapter 7

I woke up in the morning really late it's was pretty much lunch time. Everything that happened last night was like a dream. No not that I enjoyed Cameron's kiss. Maybe it was more like a nightmare I don't know. But Maya's probably gonna ask me on Monday what happened when I ran out in the middle of a game. Honestly I just want Cameron to totally forget about what happened and go back to be my bullying not the guy that secretly likes me! Wait what if all this is just a joke and really Cameron is just playing a trick on me. Why would I even think Cameron would actually like me I mean seriously he's bullied me for so long. Now I'm starting to believe that's the real thing going on here is Cameron was just trying to embarrass me by playing a trick on me.

I finally decided to get out of bed and walk downstairs. I was home alone, like always usually my mom is always at work that's just how it is. I throw my long hair into a messy pony tail and grab my glasses and put them on. I don't even know if I should eat breakfast it's like 1 in the after noon now. Before I could even get the cereal from the top shelf there was a knock on the door. I ran over to the door, also remembering that I'm still wearing my pj shorts and baggy t-shirt.

"Carly!"

"Oh hi Maya." I gave her a small smile wondering why she's here. She probably thinks I'm a freak, I'm in pjs and she's decked out in a pretty blue dress and small white shoes.

"Why are you here?" I questioned

"Well I wanted to know if you wanted to come to the football game with me." She smiled

"Uhh.."

"Come on Carly it will be so much fun!" She said

"I don't know Maya, my moms not home, I have nothing to wear and-"

"I'll help u pick out something!" She smiled and run into my house up the stairs. All I did was shut the door and laugh a little as I run up the stairs behind her.

We got into my room and Maya ran right to my closet. All I did was plop down on my bed and watched as she struggled to find something in there.

"Maya your never gonna find anything for me to wear." I said until she turned around and showed me a blue hoodie for our school football team. I totally forgot I had that hoodie.

"Carly wear this it's perfect!" She smiled big as she threw it at me

"I mean I guess." I said as I looked for some bottoms to match.

"So tell me what happened with you and Cameron last night." She said as she sat on my bed and played on her phone.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"You ran out, in the middle of 7 the game. What happened in there. I'm sorry I should have known not to let you two go in there together he's so mean to you." She said

"H-He uhh kissed me." I mumbled as I looked in the mirror of how the outfit looked with my white shorts and black converses.

"What! Carly I thought he did something bad to you! Why would you run away from a kiss?" She said as she stood up in shock

"I don't know Maya." I sighed even though I definitely knew why I ran out. I just didn't wanna talk about it anymore.

There was a long silence.

"Can I straighten your hair." She smiled

"I don't think I have a straighter." I said honestly

"But maybe my mom does." I said as I walked into my moms bathroom to see one right on the sink. I grabbed the straighter and walked back to my room.

As I walked back into the room Maya smiled big when she saw the straighter in my hand.

"Just please don't burn me." I said

"Haha I promise I won't." She said as she plugged it in and made me sit down.

* * *

After about an hour of Maya straightening my messy curly hair, it actually looked really good. I didn't see one curl in my hair and my hair looked so much longer than usually it was almost below my butt.

"Carly your hair looks amazing it looks so much longer!" She smiled and clapped

"Thanks Maya but can we go now!" I said all I really wanna do is get this over with.

"Yeah yeah let's go!" She smiled as we walked downstairs and out the door.

Sorry for not updating in a while!

VOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTER