Chapter 10

Cameron's P.O.V.

"No it's fine their right..right?" Said Carly with glossy eyes. She stood up and ran out of the cafeteria. Maya looked at me and Bryan and gave us death looks for the longest time. Soon enough she looked down at her food still with the mad expression on her face. I know I should have not agreed with Bryan and stood up for Carly but why should I?
"What the fuck was that!" Said Maya making almost everyone at the table jump. Nobody ever seen Maya get actually mad. She's always been the little innocent girl. She barely ever curses either.
"What I just-" said Bryan before he got cut off

"Ugh I can't believe you could be so selfish!! You can't just put people down like that!" She yells

"Come on h-he was just-" i say

"No cameron! Just stop.." She said as putting her hand up to silence me

Carly's P.O.V.

Before I knew it I was out of the school. ditching. I've never done this before. Why was I doing this? To be honest they've done way worse to me before but something about this time made me wonder if I'm even a care in the world. Why keep this going for them. I'm not a game to play.

There wasn't many cars on the streets, probably because everyone was at work at this time of the day. The only thing I'm worrying about right now is how I'm gonna make up my homework. I didn't bring my backpack home. I didn't even stop by my locker before leaving school. I knew ditching was bad and wasn't my thing but I couldn't stand being in another few classes with Cameron today. I'm so sick and tired of him being the one to always put me down, besides Bryan.

Once I was finally at my house it was about 12ish. My legs killed. I unlocked the door and quickly closed it behind me, so I could run to my bed. I'm so tired. Laying down in bed was probably the best feeling ever. Also the best part of today.

* * *

*Knock knock*

*knock knock*

"Uhh!!" I yelled as I jumped out of bed
and looked at the time before running down the stairs.

3:00pm

I didn't even brother to look out the window to see who it was. I unlocked the door and slowly opened it.

"Maya?"

Okay so I've been trying to edit and fix my mistakes on the other chapters and I'm sorry that I haven't update in forever so I'm gonna update again in this week.