Chapter 15

"Cameron we have been driving for the longest time! She's on our bus, this shouldn't be taking this long!" Complained Nash I wasn't really lost on the way to Carly's I just just having an explosion in my head of all my thoughts. Does Carly like Nash? Nash wouldn't date Carly right? Psh if he did i would..

"Didn't we pass that house already! Are you even listening to me?" Said Nash breaking me out of my thoughts

"No." I shot back

"Cameron do you even know where she lives? How do you know where she lives?" He asked

"Alright calm the fuck down were almost there." I said rolling my eyes
Don't get me wrong Nash was my best friend but I swear sometimes he just pushed my buttons. Maybe I should tell Carly she has to switch partners. She doesn't want to work with Nash anyway.

"Finally." Said Nash as we came to a stop. He yanked the door open and got out of the car, followed by me behind him. I ran up to catch up with him and was the one to ring the door bell. But I wasn't expecting Maya to answer the door.

-

"Uh I think we should get going right Cameron and Nash." Said Maya probably trying to just get us out of the house for Carly's sake. Not before I talk to Carly I thought.

"Yeah sure. Just wait a minute, Carly can we talk." I said. She looked over at Maya then followed me into her kitchen. Once we were alone she looked up at me.

"Your gonna ask for a new partner tomorrow in class. Okay?" I demanded her eyes light up.

"W-what?" She said

"You heard me Carly." I smirked

"What do you care anyway?" She said louder surprising me.

"I don't! You just have to okay!" I yelled

"Whatever Cameron, get out, please." She whisper yelled

"No problem." I said rolling my eyes and turning away back into the living room.

"Come on Nash were leaving." I said walking towards the door. As Carly walked back into the living room. Nash walked over to Carly.

"Talk tomorrow?" He asked her. She glanced at me before answering. I swear..

"Y-yeah okay." She whispered to loud

---------------------
Carly's P.O.V.

Once Cameron and Nash left so did Maya. How could Cameron say that I need to switch partners. He has so much control over me and for some reason I don't have the strength to fight back. The only thing I've ever done is talk a little louder, but that doesn't last long.

Do I switch my partner? I asked myself as I looked up at the ceiling while laying in bed that night. Maybe it's for the best Nash doesn't seem like he's up for actually working on it anyway. I don't know I guess I'll just make up my mind tomorrow.

What could Cameron do anyway.

Uhh.. Hi sorry I didn't update for a while and sorry this chapter sucks!!