Chapter 19

I quickly turned around to see Cameron standing there eyeing the guy who I recently had been 'talking' to named Tyler. Cameron moved in front of me as he kept his eyes on him. I looked over at Maya to see her watching, whatever was going on. Making a scene is probably my worst fear. A crowd of teenagers even started circling around us.

"Cameron." Smirked Tyler as he stepped closer to Cameron

"There isn't a problem here right?" Tyler said still smirking

"I don't know is there?" Questioned Cameron

"Because it seems like your forcing her to come 'hang' with you." Cam added

Tyler laughed

"I wasn't forcing her to do anything." He remarked

"Come on Carly lets go." Cameron said taking me by the hand

"Now you see that, that's forcing." Tyler yelled back at us. Cameron slowly turned around back to Tyler. Cameron walked closer to Tyler. Oh no ,please.

"Cameron!" I yelled as he punched him right in the face knocking him to the wooden floor. Causing a scene of more people to crowd around. Cameron turned to me and put his arm on my back as he guided me to who knows where. I turned my head to look back at Maya before I couldn't see her anymore.
I could feel the angry he had in him. Why would he punch that guy? It was really nothing. Once we got to a cleaned out section of the house he stopped me while facing me.

"What are you doing here?" He said looking almost worried.

"I came with Nash after working on our project and you can't just punch anyone you want Cameron!" I said without stuttering

"Oh w-well I'm taking you home." He demanded ignoring my remark about him getting into fights.

"Cameron." I stopped

"You can't just make me go home." I said crossing my arms.

"Carly please. I don't want you getting into this stuff." He almost whispered motioning to the whole place.

"What do you mean?" I said confused

"What I mean by that is I don't want you changing." He said

"Like becoming one of those girls." He added pointing to a girl completely drunk on a guy. I turned back to Cameron to see him starring at me.

"I'm never gonna be like that." I mumbled

"Just let me take you home." He. practically begged.

"I don't wanna go home Cameron." I fought back

"Then let me take you somewhere besides here." He said

There was a long pause of just Cameron and I starring at each other.

"Why do you all the sudden care." I questioned in a soft voice

"B-because I can!" He said in an annoyed voice also rolling he's eyes.

"Now-" Cameron said before getting cut off

"Carly there you are." Nash said walking over to us.

"It's been an hour do you still want me to drive you home?" He asked then realizing Cameron was here.

"Cameron hey what's up?" He said turning to Cameron. Cameron turned towards Nash and whispered something in his ear. Nash looked back at me and nodded down. He soon left.

"Where is he going? What did you whisper to him?" I asked

"Nothing it's nothing." Cameron said leading me out of the house

Sorry for not updating in forever and sorry this is short af

But I'm working on the next chapter rn